Festival playlist season progress stuck at 94%

I have completed all the challenges (even everything seasonal on the Fortune island) and the progress is at 94%. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Same 94% on the previous season which was at 100% when it was active.

5 Likes

Daily Challenges?

7 out of 7.

Is the Rivals challenge not showing up on your playlist?

rivals or playqround games or trial event

For me the summer playlist showed only 80% after all tiles golden in the playlist menu, including 7/7 dailies.
I didn’t do the qualification for ranked online earlier in the season but still it was shown as done/golden.
So I did the qualification and the completion jumped from 80% to 100% so some bug in showing the progress…

Yes, you had to requalify this week. Should be good for the month now.

For me it is similar, after the season change, my summer was no longer displayed with 100% but only with 76% . And achieving 100% does not seem to be possible for fall . but restart game fix it.

What isn’t shaded out? That should tell you in a second.

I have same issue. 94% after doing all last week and this week. Horizon 4 and 5 are just full of problems.

1 Like

Is there any news regarding this issue?

1 Like

I think you need to give your head a wobble mate, all of that is simply pie in the sky rubbish.
Don’t wanna play with RWD and no tuning…? Don’t play, stop trolling.

Bye bye

1 Like

For last 20 years forza and horizon were drivetrain conversion, no set cars and now they are.

I will now hunt you down in real and put you in Huggies nappy to prove the rear is not natural.

:rofl:

What about the playlist?

Will it be fixed?

1 Like

i have the same problem too, i have everything completed but it still says 94%. this happened to me in all seasons

3 months wasted for nothing

90 days of playing this crap horizon 4

now one achievement in horizon 3 blizzard mountain also not unlocking with 160/160 stars

Jeuss Christ Playground games. Worst studio ever. Playground games made one good game, Forza Horizon in 2012.

Just chiming in that I’m also stuck at 94%… FH4 and FH5 are complete messes, not sure what the DEVs are thinking, if they even are.

I think I enjoy FH4 more than FH5…more players, the world is much more detailed, etc.

2 Likes

Based on what I am seeing, it’s going to be another 94% this week too (already completed everything, just the dailies left, at 89% so far with only 5 dailies left to complete).

1 Like

Festival Playlists are still stuck at 94% :frowning:

Not sure this will ever be fixed.
Does anyone know when they are planning on ending the series for good? Will it go to 55, 60, 100?