Festival Playlist Reward Indicator

That was asked here too on page 50, it’s because you’ve won something that you previously won before, it’s a little bug which has yet to be fixed.

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst149589p50_Festival-Playlist-feature.aspx

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate that

Yeah got that bug too … permanent “1” on festival playlist

Im on permanant 3
Maybe 4 after today

Yup a 4 is in our future, I’ll let you know after I finish this championship. Still 3 maybe I did not have that suit, pretty sure I did

I just want to report that we’re on Series 16 of the Autumn Playlist and the “Alien Morph Suit” offered in the “80% Complete” slot did not* increment my Festival Playlist “unclaimed prize(s)” notification number. I did have the “Alien Morph Suit” item prior to reaching the 80% season completion threshold earlier today.
My Playlist notification number, however, did increase by 1 last season when the “Green Man” suit was offered in the “50% Complete” slot for the Summer Playlist.
I’m currently unsure if others have noticed or found a pattern with this issue or if it’s been partially resolved at the moment. Anyhow, I hope this information will be of some use to the devs.
Good luck and HTH!

2 Likes

Just here to report the additional finding that my Festival Playlist reward notification number did not increment after I completed the Series 16 Winter Trial, which offered the “Ski Hat” clothing item. I’m playing on an Xbox One and already owned the “Ski Hat” prior to finishing the Trial today. That said, my reward notification number is still stuck on “1”.

At this point I’m not sure if reinstalling the game will permanently resolve the problem going forward or if it will be addressed through a future update. As of now I don’t have plans to take any further action on this matter without official guidance from PG.

HTH

It didn’t increment because the ski hat wasn’t a 50% or 80% reward.

Ah, that’s right – the number is tied to the Playlist and the not individual events themselves. Good catch! Anyway, my number increased for the first time after the ‘Green Man Suit’ in the 50% slot a few seasons ago. IIRC you’re playing on PC, so did your number increase after last season’s 'Alien Morph Suit?

Yes it did indeed.

1 Like

Thanks for the response!

So that makes it a ‘Yes’ for you (PC) and a ‘No’ for me (Xbox) with regard to the 80% clothing item from last season. GTK!

Thanks again and thanks for playing! :+1:

Mine’s up to 3 now. Just ignore it I guess since I doubt it will be going anywhere anytime soon.

its been broken for awhile now

This is only a small and minor glitch. But its one thats been around for a damn long time now at least for me anyway and surely for others too. And its just very annoying to see it.

tired of seeing in the main menu for the playlist the little green circle with a number notification as if theres gifts to be received, but there isnt cos i got them already but the number never ever disappears. Its currently up to a number 3 for me.

Please fix this, its just one tiny simple thing thing that you think shouldnt even exist

After the 80% winter reward (that I already had) the number increases to 4 in my case.

And I’ve joined the ranks after Winter 80% as I already have the classic race suit LOL.
So now there is a one on my Festival Playlist which is going to be so annoying.

And a 2 next season.

And now up to number 4 winter 80% with the classic race suit. Just fix this shit.

Can any1 tell me what this number reflects?
It changed from 2 to 3 recently. Friend of mine has the number 1, so it doesn’t reflect progress in the season.
Why is it there?

Thx

They are prizes waiting to be claimed. If you win a clothing item you already own, you cannot claim it again. Unless they patch it, the number will just keep going up if you keep winning clothing items you already have.

3 Likes

Well, was gonna ask how to get rid of it, but now see that it’s a known problem. Went from 3 to 4 today.