Festival Playlist events and rewards May 5 - 12 (Autumn S7)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on May 5th and closes Thursday, May 12, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Series 7.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 7: CINCO DE MAYO

Series total: 213 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale (new Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO (seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

The Ferrari SF90 Stradale is this series’ new exclusive reward car.

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 52
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2014 Ferrari California T (new Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2015 Jaguar XFR-S (seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Lobo (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Lobo Raptor | Own and drive the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
  • Chapter 2: Unstoppable | Win any Cross Country Event in the Ford F-150 Raptor
  • Chapter 3: Express Delivery | Earn 9 stars from Trailblazers in the Ford F-150 Raptor
  • Chapter 4: Through Rain and Shine | Earn 500,000 total Skill Score in the Ford F-150 Raptor

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am Pacific.

• Racing Miles | Drive a total of 10 miles in Road Racing Events
  • Bulk Smash | Smash 25 items in 30 seconds
  • Air Force Three | Earn 3 Stars from any Danger Sign
  • Next Level | Unlock a Car Mastery
  • Next Day Delivery | Win a Street Race in a Vans & Utility car
  • Fresh Air | Earn 3 Air Skills in Cross Country Events
  • Bargain Hunt | Buy a car from the Auction House

Forzathon Shop

• 700 FP Car: 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (Hard-to-Find car)
  • 200 FP Car: 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo (Autoshow value 150,000 CR)
  • 75 FP Clothing: Farid Rueda Lion Face Mask (new seasonal exclusive)
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Tiger Roar (new seasonal exclusive)
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 60 and 150 FP

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon Arcade theme

The Trial (10 pts) | Rallying Around Mexico | (B700) Modern Rally
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 1986 Ford RS200 Evolution (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | SUBIE156 Presents Baja California Stage | Dirt Racing | Anything Goes
Reward: 2013 MINI X-Raid ALL4 Racing Countryman (Hard-to-Find car)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Black Jaguar | Ek’ Balam playground | (A800) Jaguar
Reward: Farid Rueda Lion Racesuit (new exclusive Clothing unlock)

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Caballo Blanco | (A800) Mitsubishi | 130.0 mph
Reward: 1998 Nissan R390 (GT1) (Autoshow value 1,250,000 CR)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | El Gancho | (A800) Porsche | 74.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | City Escape | (B700) Volkswagen | 44 seconds

Seasonal Championship (5 pts) | Cross Countryside | Cross Country | (B700) Offroad
Reward: Mexican Hat Dance (Clothing unlock)

Seasonal Championship (5 pts) | Second Home | Street Racing | (S1 900) Nissan
Reward: 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 200GT-R (Autoshow value 170,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #CULTURALHERITAGE | Photograph any car Cult Car in Teotihuacan
Reward: White Modern Puebla Dress (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Spread the Joy | Infect 3 players in Infected or Survival Playground Games
Reward: BRRRAAIIINNNNSSSSS (Forza LINK phrase unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Playa Azul Circuit | Ferrari SF90 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu
(The Super7 reward changes each season but is not part of the Festival Playlist progress)

2 Likes

Very easy Trial this week and any of the cars should be competitive.

Bit disappointed in the choice of restrictions when we had a B700 Evo vs Impreza trial only 2 weeks ago though.

Thought this week’s EventLab was absolutely brilliant, great course to drive.

It really could have done with some restriction to any of the Rally car divisions though, I used the GRC Beetle and loved it but with a completely open restriction some people out there will inevitably jump in the highest PI car available and likely end up having a miserable time.

4 Likes

@TheGillesMuller I very much look forward to your comments about the weekly events. They are always spot on!

2 Likes

Only done the PR stunts so far but seeing lots of people using Golfs/Sirocco’s on the town trailblazer. Need the Baja Bug to get over those first sets of steps and then just flaw it before the tight corner.

1 Like

Trial was easy, I blocked the red cars in 1st 2nd place. We won easily. My car had rubbish tyres though… need to fix that tune.

Did the trial first go and only needed to do the 1st and 2nd race, great stuff they need to be like this every week. did the weekly first go too,

Hopefully the ai is there too this week haha

1 Like

Event lab is locked. What’s up with that?

The ai was as it should be every week, its the other teammates that need to turn up and bring thier brains with them instead of being braindead morons.

Turn off the radio - go solo - go to festival - exit the festival - close the game - open and exit festival - turn on the radio - go live and it should be fine.

Can you at least tell us what event they are on in PG games. Why do we have to waste our time looking for a survivor event? Huge time waster. Do you guys have any idea how annoying it is to waste time finding what you have zero desire to even do??? This Horizon open nonsense is the most annoying thing in the playlist and needs to be removed. Ok I get in a solo one luckily and it doesn’t even give me a chance. I start a Survivor and it ends without even letting me be infected. Come on. Literally a complete waste of my time. What are you thinking!!! I don’t understand why you have to annoy people.

4 Likes

You don’t have to do PG, I never do PG.

If you want 100% you do and it doesn’t need to be made difficult and time wasting. It’s just to force you to play there is no other reason.

3 Likes

If you want 100% you can’t complain about anything as it is ‘you’ that wants 100%. There is no reward for 100% apart from feeling happy.

Don’t tell me what I can complain about. I’ll complain about whatever I please. Block me. Please

7 Likes

I only give you 80% for that reply. You need to improve to make better posts.

1 Like

Trial was easy. Got that and the PGG done on the first try. The Offroad races were challenging because the AI in cross country are insane. If i had difficulty with it, others will too.

The Eventlab was very fun, way better than the one last week. It gets tricky around 67% and 82% if I remember correctly. The 500K points in the Raptor was tiring too!

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the trailblazer and the speedtrap this week really hard to get? I mean the trailblazer gives you for 34 seconds with an x-class car three stars and now you should do 44 seconds with a b-class volkswagen?

And for the speedtrap I am always about 2-3 seconds to slow… any tipps for that?

4 Likes

Bad team so we lose survivor in 1 minute. Infuriating.