Festival Playlist events and rewards Feb. 17th - 24th (Winter S4)

I enjoyed it better than all of the other EventLab challenges in other FH5 seasons so far. It could have been better had the scoring actually been explained. I’d love to see that course done with lap times that can be done in Rivals.

1 Like

My problem with the treasure hunt is similar to this one:
https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst173117p3_TREASURE-HUNT-NOT-WORKING---AGAIN.aspx

I did complete the requirements (bullseye, rally monster). The game even informed me that i had completed them (middle of the screen “treasure challenge completed”), but the circle that should mark the approximate location of the treasure chest won’t show up. And the treasure chest itself is also nowhere to be found (i looked up the exact location on youtube - it is not there).

I have even complete the requirements again (and again), it still won’t work.

2 Likes

You arent alone, another broken treasure hunt that prevents 100% completion…

3 Likes

Giving me the same problems. Closing/restarting didn’t help.

I noticed that this isn’t even in the ‘known issues’ tab eventhough some people got their tickets marked as ‘solved’ because they’re ‘aware of the issue’

On the other hand, like the ‘known issues’ mean anything. It’s just a list of stuff that’ll soon be moved to the ‘won’t fix’ tab.

They must have added it some time after you posted as it’s on the KI list now:

“Festival Playlist - Series 4 - Autumn - Treasure Hunt - “On Target” Treasure Chest is Missing When Hunt is Complete (Date Updated:02.23.22)”

1 Like

Trial was easy again despite the efforts of teammates trying to ram me off. Only need to do the treasure hunt and a couple of the championships to finish this week.

did you check if a big red circle is present on the map after the bullseye event
didnt spot it at first myself

What a way to ruin this weeks challenges, I thought I’d do easy treasure hunt first…and nope broken.

Lovely that it works on some people, but not for me and a few others here it seems…

I’m super irritated and I shouldnt be, but this game is ridiculous- how can some people have missing chest and others no issue…

every week its a roll the dice to see if you get screwed or not

3 Likes

And again a car you can win by completing a specific accolade…

treasure hunt is broken for me too… :frowning:

Solution for treasure hunt is here but not working for me: Forza Horizon 5: On Target Treasure Hunt, Series 4 Winter

The hill climb event was easy but a bit rubbish and boring.

1 Like

Why don’t they just create an event to do the treasure chest.

1 Like

The Treasure Hunt worked for me on original XBox One console. First complete a blueprint (trending today). Then when prompted press X to find chest.

Now the tricky part. The chest is on the top of a lorry parked outside the Arena. There are 4 lorries in a group. From the Arena you go up the first ramp slowly and land on the next lorry.

The treasure chest will then be on another lorry to the right and behind you. The trick is to smash the treasure chest by reversing into it using rewind if necessary. Easy.

1 Like

Treasure Hunt appears to be using the 2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS, enter a Horizon Arcade Air event, & get 5 bulls eyes in those colorful targets.

1 Like

Genius right here! I always use whatever car they put in the picture. I don’t even risk having to do it more than once.

1 Like

Why are seasonal rewards always cars? Can’t we get different rewards for a change like a unique cars horn or a neat face mask?

Has anyone managed to actually complete the EventLab event? If so, how? I’ve done 15+ clean laps now and it’s not registering. Clearly I’m missing something, anyone know what the hidden factor is? Does it only count with a single specific car or tune or setup?

Do you mean the monthly Rivals? If so, then yes, you need the NIO EP9. I don’t think you need a specific tune, though. Try pressing enter (or A on Xbox) on its square on the Festival Playlist screen.