Festival Playlist events and rewards Dec. 16th - 23rd (Autumn S2)

Below are the seasonal events and rewards found in the Campaign / Festival Playlist menu. Use this thread to share tips and tuning setups for completing challenges!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON
SERIES 2: HOLIDAY SPECIAL

This is the second season of Series 2.
The season starts at 6:30am Pacific on December 16th and closes at the same time on December 23rd, 2021.

The 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J is this week’s new seasonal exclusive car reward.

HORIZON SECRET SANTA

Send Gifts to friends and other players via the #Forzathon Shop or Gift Drop. When enough gifts are sent globally everyone gets rewards!
Reward: Santa Outfit - new Clothing item!
Reward: (mystery car!) - find out when the community sends those gifts!

SERIES PROGRESS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Hard to Find are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: Gingerbread Outfit (120 points) - new Clothing item!
Reward: 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (200 points) - #NewToForza car!

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 65
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2015 Koenigsegg One:1 (Autoshow car) (25 points)
Reward: 2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road Forza Edition (Hard-to-Find car) (45 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Future Classic (5 points)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Own and drive the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Pro 2 Truck
  • Win 2 Cross Country Circuit Events
  • Earn a total of 15 stars from Danger Signs
  • Win 2 Cross Country Circuit Events

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 6:30am Pacific.

• That’s an A Game | Beat 3 rivals in ‘A’ Class Rivals Events
  • Flagman | Score a Flag in a Flag Rush game
  • Clean Fun | Earn 3 Clean Racing Skils in a Road Race
  • Lucky | Drive a level 7 car in the Eliminator
  • All Hands on Deck | Win a Horizon Tour
  • High Roller | Complete a Horizon Arcade Event driving any car worth more than 1M Cr
  • Collateral Damage | Earn 5 Wreckage Skills within 20 seconds

Forzathon Shop

• 600 FP car: 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition (Hard to Find car)
  • 200 FP car: 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo (Autoshow car)
  • 400 FP car: 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor 6x6 (Autoshow car)
  • 300 FP car: 2015 Ferrari F12tdf (Autoshow car)
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 80 and 300 FP each

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 points)

• Complete any Horizon Arcade theme.

The Trial (10 points) | Make It Rein | Dirt Racing | (A800) Super Saloons
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: Snowman Outfit (new clothing item)

Seasonal Playground Games (3 points) | Snowball Fight | Baja Circuit | (B700) Unlimited Buggies
Reward: 2011 Penhall The Cholla (Autoshow car)

Danger Sign (2 points) | Cascadas | (A800) Ford
Reward: Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 points) | Pyramid of the Sun | (S1 900) Audi RS 6 '03

Speed Zone (2 points) | Costa Rocosa | (A800) Unlimited Buggies

Championship (5 points) | Carol of the Bel Airs | Street Racing | (B700) Chevrolet Bel Air
Reward: Holiday Sweater (new Clothing item)

Championship (5 points) | Getting Hyped | Road Racing | (S1 900) Hypercars
Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J (new Exclusive car)

Championship (5 points) | Drivin’ Home for Xmas | Cross Country | (B700) Anything Goes
Reward: Merry Christmas! Forza Link phrase unlocked

Horizon Tour Co-op Championships (3 points)

• Win with your team.

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 points) | #HOLIDAYSPIRIT | Take a photo of the 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R at the giant Holiday Tree in Guanajuato
Reward: Sleigh Bells Car Horn unlocked

Horizon Open (2 points) | Dream Team | Deny 5 Flags in Team Flag Rush
Reward: 25,000 CR

The Eliminator (2 points) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or better
Reward: 50,000 CR

Collectibles (3 points) | Frosty Friends | Smash 15 Snowmen
Reward: Sad Snowman Head new Exclusive Clothing unlocked

MONTHLY RIVALS

DeLorean at Cathedral Circuit (4 points)

• Set a clean lap in the provided car in as many laps as you like.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu
Reward: 1953 Morris Minor 1000 Forza Edition (Hard-to-Find car)

2 Likes

Reminders and Tips
For any case of the game not behaving as expected (such as an event not unlocking), do the following before posting:

1. Double check to see if your car actually meets the event requirements both in car model and PI Class.
  2. Reboot your device to see if that clears the issue.
  3. Read the Known Issues list and other articles at Forza Support for possible explanation or solutions.
  4. If your issue is not listed or solved by anything on Forza Support, use the link at the bottom of any article to Submit a Ticket so the team can log and investigate your issue.

Specifically, the Known Issues list includes this item:

• Festival Playlist - Series 2 - Autumn- Seasonal Championship - Carol of the bel airs, Drivin’ home for xmas, Getting Hyped may not complete after finishing the races (Date Added:12.10.21)

Oh damn, there are three ‘playground games’ events on this playlist. This is going to be horrible.
Other than that, just finished the trial and it was actually a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Thanks ManteoMax

I hope everyone got their Police Siren Horn last Season!

It would be better if the “Horizon Open” goal would unlock with the primary Playground Games one. As it is I just skip any challenge involving Playground Games outside of the main one. I’m only going to put myself through that torture once a week.

So the snowman outfit is the reward for 2 separate events?

Win 2 Cross Country Circuit Events is in the weekly twice?

They appear different, but same name.

I have a feeling that one reward is the suit and the other is the head. It’s just the complete lack of thought and care that bothers me. No one is proofreading or testing these things. No one competent anyway. Part of my job is finding other people’s mistakes so this gets to me on a deep level. It’s a personal grievance…

1 Like

is bug free this season or?..

Known Issues List has one of the Championships as potentially not rewarding people when completed. Bel Air one.

Forzathon seemed ok used the same blueprint for the first and last stages…

Cross country circuit race single lap with only the RJ Anderson Pro Truck eligible 148 306 159 used with my S1 tune

It lists ALL of them…

This is getting ridiculous.

And another bug - in Guanajuato I don’t have christmas decoradtions anymore.

Edit - game restart helped

1 Like

The hypercar championahip is s1 900, i tuned a Mclaren Senna to s2 998 Lat night for this :sweat_smile:

You and me both! I no longer have Christmas decor in Mulegé!

I just happened to setup an Aventador Super Veloce to S1 900 for an accolade and it was really nice to drive so I think it will work well for this.

Horizon Solo and rewind helped me get those 15 snowmen quickly!

1 Like

Just done the seasonal playgrounds as I always do 1st, but upon finishing, it ticked off not only that, but horizon tour and horizon open.:joy:

Five still on the volcano

The Open objective is deny 5 flags in flag rush though, you could have done it in the seasonal.