Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 7-14 (Autumn S6)

Had the ‘eventlabs not available’ problem on Series X, and couldn’t fix it.Luckily i still have the One S and managed to do them on that. Still,not great if you only have Series X and encounter the bug

Finally had a Trial this week that required doing the 3rd race. Three AI in Estadio Circuit were on rails and uncatchable. It didn’t matter that one teammate couldn’t score. We did well and handily won in the 2nd race. By the 3rd race the worst two teammates dropped out. We won that one 1-2-3-5. It’s like the AI gradually forgot how to win throughout that attempt.

2 Likes

Did the eliminator challenge easily with my usual trick find a good place to hide and just wait finished 19th by just staying in the beetle in the same place let the arena shrink until I was eliminated by it.

1 Like

I actively sought out someone to challenge. I was in a Level 3 Audi and challenged a Level 5 Bronco. Beat it and eventually made it to the top 15 in a L7 Bronco before getting beat because I hit a rock in the scrub brush area.

I do sometimes by using the hiding method get lower the lowest I got ever just by hiding is 4th.

3rd once but the only accolade remaining is win without a car drop so I see no point in hiding. I can just as easily get to the top 30 by playing in the open.

I just cant be bothered I only do it for the points when its done as a challenge to get lower than 30, and since you only get 2 or 3 points its just not worth the effort of actually trying.

There’s a Mustang in with the A Class muscle cars that drifts with its default tune to pass the drift challenge.

I absolutely loathe drifting so I wont bother only worth a couple of points so not worth it.

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - AUTUMN - SERIES 6
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes
Rewards - AUTUMN

• McLaren 765LT 2021
  • Ferrari Enzo Ferrari 2002
  • Ford GT 2005
  • Builder’s Helmet Clothing
  • Ford Fiesta XR2 1981
  • Super Wheelspin
  • Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 1999
  • Painter Hoodie Clothing
  • Raul Urias Relaxed Fit Tee Clothing
  • Police Siren Car Horn
  • 2015 Subaru WRX STi

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune MAZDA MX-5 MIATA 1994 … 943 015 931

The Trial: Artistic Expression
Code Tune HOLDEN TORANA A9X 1977 … 125 401 180

Seasonal Eventlab: JAMESMIATA
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R 2014 … 691 920 629

Seasonal Eventlab: TAPPERZ87
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R 2014 … 691 920 629

Speed Zone: Punta Allen
Code Tune JAGUAR SPORT XJR-15 1991 … 645 228 555

Drift Zone: East Coast
Code Tune DODGE CHALLENGER SRT DEMON 2018 … 970 666 956

Trail Blazer: Granjas
Code Tune RENAULT CLIO R.S. 200 EDC 2013 … 620 145 577

Championship: Creative Spark
Code Tune MEYERS MANX 1971 … 951 766 252

Treasure Hunt: Double Up
Upgrade the 1973 AMC Gremlin X so it can go over 200MPH

Super 7: JAGUAR F-TYPE R COUPÉ 2015

Not on pc but have figured out how to fix go to game click uninstall wait a few and bingo no more problems will check it out when the dlc drops after all paid for that.

This weeks trailblazer is absolute crap, every tune I use gets me to end at 15-16 seconds.

I despise challenges that feel manipulated like this,

is there a certain way to go thats really fast, as I feel I gone every which way and cant cover the extra 2 seconds.

Try VW Scirocco 2011 with any dirt tune (mine 134 042 974), I completed the trailblazer with it and with 25 seconds spare.
Try it

1 Like

Agreed on the manipulation feeling, get that a lot too. Can’t say I have much to offer on a route, I just did my usual Trailblazer “tactic” of gas to the floor, nose to the marker, pray for no magnetic trees… and abuse the rewind button ! Usually works for me lol. Did on this one. Sometimes I need to get creative and actually find a trick but not this time.

EDIT : Actually, looking at the map now maybe there was one spot that was tricky, the bridge crossing near the end, I think I got lucky and was lined up on it, after that is was clear sailing.

Was just browsing the playlists for the rest of this series and noticed an old bug that all of us had probably forgot about since it hasn’t been in the playlist for so long.

The Horizon Tour in Spring is already completed and I’m pretty sure I can assume it’s the same for most other people.

1 Like

Yep, noticed that with start of Series 6, not on my account but a friend. They had 3 points without doing anything and wondered why. I recalled the old Horizon Tour bug and sure enough there it was. lol.

I used a longer run up so the car was 100mph plus at the start flags. Then I used the roads as much as possible. The only offroading was to cut across where the road jogs over and then at the end. The brush and debris really slows the lighter cars down so avoid it as much as possible. I used a grip tune and had to make a few attempts.

Edit: it may seem obvious but be sure to use the bridge over the wash. When you go through the drift zone there’s a guard rail that you can avoid by going to the left just a little.

It’s a straight line, you just need a faster car.

Scirocco does it easy for me :man_shrugging: i used tune code 134 042 974 as well as it was already on my car. First time I did it I used the Audi S1 with tune 118 124 060.

1 Like

I finished it plenty of time by:

1. driving on the highway at the beginning…
  2. and crossing the plains avoiding the forest of trees…

It was pedal to the metal all the way. :slight_smile:
Go through the beginning gate nearest the left gate flag.

2 Likes