Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 7-14 (Autumn S6)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on April 7th, and closes at Thursday, April 14, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Series 6.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 6: HORIZON CUSTOMS

Series total: 230 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2005 Honda NSX-R GT (Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MkII (Autoshow value 11,000,000) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 57
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2021 McLaren 765LT (new Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (Autoshow value 2,800,000) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Sports Car Supreme (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: One Car, Three Names | Own and drive the 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
  • Chapter 2: MX-5 | Win 3 A Class Road Races in your Miata
  • Chapter 3: Freshen Up | Paint the body of your Miata
  • Chapter 4: Suited and Booted | Take a picture of your Miata

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am Pacific.

• Challenge Accepted | Complete a Challenge Card in Freeroam
  • Watering Hole | Take a picture of the Cascadas de Agua Azul in the Jungle
  • Classically Trained | Play and Event Blueprint in a Classic Sports Cars
  • New Ground | Win a Dirt Race in any Retro Rally vehicle upgraded to ‘A’ class
  • Italian Powerhouse | Spend 15,000 credits on upgrades for any Italian vehicle
  • Take a Brake | Paint your vehicle’s brake calipers
  • You Rock! | Take a picture of the Copper Canyon

Forzathon Shop

• 700 FP Car: 2015 Radical RXC Turbo (Hard-to-Find)
  • 300 FP Car: 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 (Autoshow value 550,000 CR)
  • 75 FP Clothing: Green Suit (new seasonal exclusive)
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Mechanical Whizz (new seasonal exclusive)
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 60 and 150 FP

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Artistic Expression | Road Racing | (C600) Anything Goes
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2005 Ford GT (Hard-To-Find car)

EventLab (3 pts) | JAMESMIATA PRESENTS Bounce House V2 | (C600) Anything Goes
Reward: Builder’s Helmet (new exclusive Clothing unlock)

EventLab (3 pts) | TAPPERZ87 PRESENTS Pinata Power! V1 | (B700) Super Hot Hatch
Reward: 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 (Hard-To-Find car)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Punta Allen | (S1 900) Retro Supercars | 140.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Drift Zone (2 pts) | East Coast | (A800) Modern Muscle | 130,000 points

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Granjas | (B700) Hot Hatch | 18 seconds

Championship (5 pts) | Creative Spark | (D500) Cult Cars
Reward: 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (Autoshow value 81,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (3 pts) | Double Up | Special offer! Buy a new upgrade and get 200 miniature painter hats for your Gremlins!
Reward: Painter Hoodie (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #FLYTHECOUPE | Photo the 2016 BMW M2 Coupe at the Raul Urias Mural in Colinas Aridas
Reward: Raul Urias Relaxed Fit Tee (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Level Up! | Earn 3 Levels in Horizon Open
Reward: Police Siren (Car Horn unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Dust Off | Complete a Dirt Racing Horizon Open Custom Race
Reward: 2015 Subaru WRX STi (Autoshow value 42,000 CR)

The Eliminator (2 pts) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or Better

MONTHLY EVENTS

Horizon Story (3 pts) | Drift Club Mexico | Complete the six story chapters for the car; earn 18/18 stars for the points
Reward: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 (Accolade reward car)

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Emerald Circuit | Ascari KZ1R | Post a clean lap

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu
Reward: 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe (Hard-to-Find car)

3 Likes

Reminder: If the game or Festival Playlist is not working as intended, follow some basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Reboot your device
  2. Check the details of the event along with Eligible Cars to be sure you’re meeting the requirement to complete it.
  3. Check the Known Issues list at Forza Support
  4. Submit a Ticket at Forza Support with your details for investigation
  5. Post bugs in the #forza-horizon-5:fh5-troubleshooting forum after doing the above and include what you’ve done so others can confirm if they are experiencing the same issue.

The Weekly Forzathon not recognizing owning/driving the correct car is an issue we’ve seen over multiple seasons. For this issue you can try rebooting, and if that doesn’t work try buying a new model of that car and start again to see if it registers. If not, please Submit a Ticket so the Support team is alerted to the number of players affected.

Other Tips:

• The Festival Playlist toggle for Eligible Cars may only show cars that meet the class requirements in stock form; you may have a car that will become eligible after upgrading it to the required class.
2 Likes

C600 anything goes Trial will be interesting. Wow, a super wheelspin just for top 30 in the Eliminator? I hope this makes it more worth it for those people who don’t like the Eliminator.

The trial was way easier this week. The not so great cars and really wet roads meant no runaway AI. In my experience anyway.

The wet roads actually help the AI as they’re not affected at all by them.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The trial was easy boarding on novice, but that d500 cult championship was a nightmare.

The D500 Cult Car Championship was ridiculously easy with a D500 Beetle with a road tune. Massive rubberbanding of the AI and still won by 10-20 seconds on each race.

Where I really had problems was with the bounce house event lab. Kept clipping into or even through the track on landing.

Photo challenge location

5 Likes

What should I do with the Gremlin for the treasure hunt?

Check out Stevio’s walk-through video a few posts above.

1 Like

Oops I didn’t noticed that video, thanks :sweat_smile:

Thank you - these are so ****ing stupid anymore. I hope they replace whoever’s coming up with these pedantic and useless clues. Step One - steal the Declaration of Independence…

Painted and upgraded two Gremlins, got nothing, came here instead. So tired of playing the “Is it a bug, or just stupid” game… Oh wow, a hoodie.

2 Likes

Agreed. I guess they’re trying to be clever, “Miniature Painter Hats” for MPH… meanwhile, in the REST OF THE WORLD that isn’t stuck in the stone age of measurements, and a game that features PAINTING cars and HATS for our drivers… yeah, they could have done better, a lot better.

4 Likes

“there was an Error retrieving the eventlab event”

feeling like I can count the weeks that got flawless so far with one hand

1 Like

The Trial and the Championship were very easy but I’m not complaining. Being in the Trial with players who could drive helped and in the Championship had a good tune for the AMC Gremlin. The 2 things I am struggling with are the PUNTA ALLEN 140 mph Speed Zone (so far I can only get 139.6 mph in a S1 900 Retro Supercar) and the first of the daily challenges (complete a challenge card in Freeroam). Completed several single challenges from the Super7 menu but none have registered in the Festival Playlist. Tried rebooting etc.

I eeked out a 140.02 with the Porsche Strassenversion after falling 5-6 mph short in the Jaguar XJ220. Those were the only 2 Retro Supercars I had set for S1.

For the challenge card, try picking one that’s available on the map instead of from the menus.

well picking up the eventlab event on the map doesn’t work either

1 Like

I used the old Mclaren the normal one with an s1900 and got nearly 150mph. It was a grip tune I used.

1 Like