Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr 28 - May 5 (Summer S7)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

SUMMER | WET SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on April 28th and closes Thursday, May 5, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the firstseason of Series 7.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 7: CINCO DE MAYO

Series total: 213 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale (new Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO (seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

The Ferrari SF90 Stradale is this series’ new exclusive reward car.

The 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso is this season’s new exclusive reward car.

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 54
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso (new Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Original Hot Hatch (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: VW Carbie | Own and drive the 1983 Volkswagen Golf GTI
  • Chapter 2: Puebla Legacy | Win any Street Rac in the 1983 VW Golf GTI
  • Chapter 3: Project Sport Golf | Earn 5 stars in total from Speed Zones in the 1983 VW Golf GTI
  • Chapter 4: Best Selling Model | Earn an Ultimate Skill Chain in the 1983 VW Golf GTI

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am Pacific.

• Plot Twist | Earn 5 Drift Skills in any Horizon Story Chapter
  • Care Package | Send a Gift Drop to another player
  • Blasting Through | Earn 9 stars in total from Trailblazers
  • Hold Fast | Drive above 150mph (242 km/h) for 15 seconds in any car
  • Sparkling Clean | Post a clean lap on any Rivals Event
  • Sandwich | Smash 3 Picnic Tables
  • Fast Lane | Win a Drag Race in a Modern Sports Car

Forzathon Shop

• 700 FP Car: 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version (Hard-to-Find car)
  • 200 FP Car: 2018 DeBerti Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Drift Truck (Autoshow value 300,000 CR)
  • 75 FP Emote: Macarena
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Bass Drop (new seasonal exclusive)
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 60 and 150 FP

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Aid of the Party | (A800) Trucks
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: Puebla Mexican Suit (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

EventLab (3 pts) | UNWORTHYPLEB Presents Horizon Jungle Cruise | (B700) Pickups & 4x4s
Reward: 1986 Lamborghini LM 002 (Autoshow value 180,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | La Mesa | (A800) BMW M3 '08 | 607.0 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | San De Las Minas | (B700) Subaru | 120.0 mph

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Camino De Montana | (S1 900) Drift Cars | 140,000 points

Seasonal Championship (5 pts) | Chihuahua Express | Road Racing | (S1 900) Anything Goes
Reward: 2008 BMW M3 (Autoshow value 48,000 CR)

Seasonal Championship (5 pts) | VW Caribe Legends | Dirt Racing | (B700) Volkswagen Golf
Reward: Mexican Traffic Light (Car Horn unlock)

Seasonal Championship (5 pts) | La Fiesta | Street Racing | (A800) Ford
Reward: 2017 Ford #14 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing GRC Fiesta (Hard-to-Find car)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (3 pts) | Fireflies | Fly the Fire like a bird to collect 5 Stars
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #FESTIVECOLORS | Photograph any car in Guanajuato decorated for Cinco de Mayo
Reward: Raul Urias Cap (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Skilled in Speed | Maintain a speed of at least 100mph (161 km/h) in any Horizon Open Custom race for 10 seconds
Reward: 50,000 CR

MONTHLY EVENTS

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Playa Azul Zircuit | Ferrari SF90 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu
Reward: 2004 Nissan Pickup #23 Rally Raid (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)
(The Super7 reward changes each season but is not part of the Festival Playlist progress)

2 Likes

Reminder: rebooting your device solves most issues. If you are seeing a fallback Festival Playlist that does not match these events, or EventLab details missing, this is an indication that you should check to be sure you’ve installed the April 26 content update, and reboot.

If issues persist, such as the Treasure Hunt chest not appearing, submit a ticket at Forza Support so your issue can be logged and investigated.

2 Likes

Awhile ago another player gifted me a lovely 1983 VW Golf originally painted and tuned by @Novaly6933 :grinning: It’ll be fun getting to do a weekly a challenge another forum members car. :+1: (Follows nicely from the Horizon customs theme)

I haven’t checked on my XSX but on Cloud I don’t have the rivals event and the store is not working.

I can also see the 4 Car Pass cars for Season 8 which I don’t think have been announced yet; 2020 BMW M8 Competition, 2020 Audi RS3, 2018 RS5 and VW Pickup XL.

1 Like

Was this week’s thread posted properly? It doesn’t show up under FH5 Discussion because it was posted in the general FH5 section. I thought it was late, but found it because another thread in the Discussion section was merged into it.

Try to restart it, I had issue on cloud. After closing the tab and reopening everything was fine.

Is it just me or is the link to your vid broken ?

It is not just you, looks like it is a link to youtube studio, not to actual video.

Written description: In the circle there is swamp in the middle. Right where 2 asphalt roads are closest, try crossing the swamp between them and you will see bunch of boats. Between them there is a treasure chest.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the help :slight_smile:

No worries for myself, pretty straight forward and easy one this time. And I know Stevio’s youtube so I found the video too, just thinking others might find the actual link helpful.

The eventlab race was brutally long. 3 laps was torture, I would have been completely fine with 1 lap, maybe even 2 but 3? Unnecessary!

6 Likes

Think I was very lucky with the Trial, trolls will be rubbing their hands at Trucks on courses with tight/twisty sections.

Used a Unimog that would lift it’s wheels up under vigorous cornering, 1st 3/4 of Reservorio was…an experience until I got used to how it had to be drove.

Don’t know if it’s the same for everyone else but in my Trial the drivatars vehicles didn’t scale, all of them were in A702 Tankpool’s.

I just finished the Trial, didn’t notice what the AI used. I also used the Unimog. Team won in 2 races and I finished 8th in both races. In the first race, I was in 3rd but around the 3/4 mark the back of the Unimog clearly clipped through a checkpoint flag but the game said I missed it. Rewind dropped me back to 8th. In the 2nd race, I was in 5th behind 3 people and 1 drivatar. I was basically just playing interference with the AI, since the other person in the race was pretty far back. But I started to tip over after the final turn (first time across either race I had that happen) and after the rewind was back in 8th again.

I enjoyed the EventLab, but also thought that should’ve been no more than 2 laps.

3 Likes

The trial was a gift and it’s so easy to block the AI with a truck, and Yes all the ones we raced were A702, my team won both races ans we finished top 6 in both.

Here’s a tune for the S1900 anything goes championship. It’s the No.25 Ferrari tuned down to S1900, it’ll easily beat anything in that championship

176 149 973

I ran the Trial early today. Being lazy I grabbed a popular turner’s tune at 788PI. I thought it was going to be a disaster in the trucks but several good enough drivers were there. Still there were some issues with players and with drivatars but it was much more enjoyable than I expected.

The car pass Ford Lightning is a really cool addition. I created a Racer’s Edge logo and shared it and the truck livery. I haven’t looked but I assume it is a genius original idea that no one else has thought of. Truck is cool regardless so I think it is going to keep my attention for a while. L8

Yep, also a smooth two and done Trial here. All AI were indeed A 702 and mostly easy to handle, one in each race stayed near the front. I had them all licked early in the second race then got distracted by Teammate closing up, trying to hold the AI, and stay in 1st …and blew the first sharp turn. I should have just run my own race that time lol. I probably wouldn’t have finished first anyway, at least one Teammate had a better tune/skill package. No salty Team Humans was a nice surprise given the anticipation of Trucks being Trucks lol.

1 Like

I noticed the Rabbit has 0.5 seconds skill chain extension for 2 skill points just in case anyone has issues. It might help and it’s cheap.

1 Like

Totally agree. 3 laps took about 10 mins which was a bit to long!

5 Likes

Did the trial, won it even after losing the first due to three rucksacks, luckily 2 of them dropped out, so the team won the last two apart from the one rucksack that was left the I came first in both those and the 2 worthy teammates finished good enough to beat the ai.