Feed back required please

Hi guy as title say would like some feed back good or bad please on a porsche gt2 rs tune I’ve done for s class this is my first go at tuning a porsche.

BUILD
AERO
Front bumper,rear wing and bonnet
TYRES
x1 on front 255/35/19
WHEELS
Mono rush
DRIVENTRAIN
Race diff
PLATFORM AND HANDLING
Race weight reduction

TUNE
28/28
Max down force front and back
47%
140%
40%
40%

Like i said this is my first porsche tune feed back is required good or bad just need to know if I’m going in the right direction
I’m not a fast driver but i manage a 209.743 at road america full circuit
thanks guys. matt aka brads76

I will give it a go later on today, thanks for sharing

I will build this up and give it a go.

Will also give it a run later on tonight.

PRKid

Cheers guy’s

You really meant the 2012 911 GT2 RS (NOT GT3), since the others do not have bonnet option.

Yeah sorry my bad just edit first post thanks HLR PRKid

Just took a quick look at your build, and, you have 2 more options that you will most likely benefit from going to the heaviest rims (ex. Asanti AF118 instead of your current Momo Rush rims): (1) upgrade Rear Tire Width by 1 to 335, or, (2) use front width stock (245), and increase Rear by +2 (345), max width. Just think ahead before running all 3 options…the width on the rear will help with the RWD and especially rear engine location. Again, just thinking out loud here…will test later on.

PRKid

Quick test on all 3 options using your settings and this car has a lot of potential. The only item that I could not adjust too (using more braking than I would normally brake to compensate) was the understeer. So, either ARBs, Springs and/or combination. In addition, dropping your Diff Decel (for turn-in), and, I would personally increase the Accel. I’ll test a couple of things later on. The 2 setup I most liked were with both the F/R tire upgrade or the max on R (stock F).

PRKid

Thanks HLR PRKid for taking time to build and test my set up will make changes to wheels and tyres and setting, let you know how i get on tomorrow :slight_smile: