February DLC: Alpinestars Car Pack

Where is the BMW M5 E60 v10?? And Nissan Silvia S14?? Maybe the most requested cars of all…and T10 give us Pontiac Aztek…PASS

3 Likes

SVX!!!

oldie Corolla? nice!

And that Aztek, oh my gods I about fell out of my chair laughing at that part in the video. x’D surprise pack, wonder why it’s releasing tomorrow instead of the first tues in Feb? unless this is a bonus pack?

3 Likes

Probably because the Rolex 24 is this weekend.

1 Like

^and here comes the cry baby’s…

I’m really looking forward to this pack… the S14 is nothing New… the alfa and the Subaru will be much appriciated sidewayz! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice pack!
I’m sure my team mates will have a ball tweeking on a few of these…

So I pay 100 bucks for the Ultimate Edition, not even with the physical disc in my possession, and this is what I get? The damn Aztek?
The only car I care about in this pack is the Alfa 75.

1 Like

oh, so sad to hear that the Developers didn’t ask you if the pack was okey With you before they released the news… so sad to hear…

23 Likes

How many likes and how many dislikes do you see? Over 1/3 of dislikes…That’s a lot

Another user joining my block list

2 Likes

Can you add me to that list? You are without doubt one of the biggest whingers on this forum. My suggestion would be to delete Forza and never purchase another Turn 10 game again, but we both know you won’t do that.

12 Likes

Are you seriuosly using the Youtube votes as a reasonable way of gauging peoples (true) interest in this pack?!? Are you kidding me? I would say well over half of thd people down voting are simply trolling and don’t even own an Xbox. You need to really question your reasoning here friend…

8 Likes

This. youtube vote ups and facebook likes aren’t a true way to judge anything. at all. ever.

4 Likes

Yeah?? Real people giving their own opinion on social media like Facebook isn’t a way to understand that there’s a lot of disappointment in the air?

Please.

And it’s not only about the DLC, it’s also about the bugs in the game and features from FM4 that T10 never brought back. Ignoring the entire community.

2 Likes

[Mod Edit - profanity - MM]

Cheese and whine…

There’s plenty of fun to be found in this pack. Of course you have to look for it…

5 Likes

Just because you do not like this DLC pack, or even the other packs as well. Doesn’t mean that others will share that view. I personally think this pack is fairly good, and that includes the Aztec.

My view is a polar opposite to yours, and I purchased the Ultimate edition also. But my view is not like this with every single car that has appeared, or pack. You have to roll with it though, as not every single car pack will have every single car you want in it.

13 Likes

Hahaha [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]… grow up…

10 Likes

For that $100 you got more than 1 car + the Aztek, you got the game, 450 cars that came with it 5 other car packs, VIP and you got the Alfa, Aztek and 5 other cars. For just $100 that seems like quite a bit to me.

8 Likes

Obligatory “Will the P-Class car get anywhere near the Mazda 787B?” comment.

Not a whole lot here for me to get excited about, but I’m sure 1 or 2 of these will be good for the Hoppers once the tuners get busy.

Most of the fancy super cars have been the most useless cars to me. Every body was excited about one:1 and it was in no man’s land in PI class. But then everybody complain about the opel. This car turn into a great power car.

1 Like

Well, this is a surprise! I just saw the trailer for this pack on Facebook, and immediately thought to myself that this is going to be a fun pack to race, paint, or just mess around with, despite what all the naysayers think.
The cars that got my attention the most are:

• SVX - I recently watched the Top Gear USA episode that featured this car
  • Aztec - if there’s a LS1 swap for it, it’ll be a whole lot better
  • #15 Mercury Cougar - Another IMSA GTO car and it’s a Mercury, +2 from me
  • Ford Riley Daytona Prototype - I’ve been waiting for the Daytona Prototype cars to make an appearance, now all we need is the Corvette DP and we should be good