February DLC: Alpinestars Car Pack

Is the Feb pack being moved up? It’s on the side scroll when you enter and nothing in news yet?

2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype
1990 Mercury #15 Whistler Radar Cougar XR-7
1967 Sunbeam Tiger
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1992 Alfa Romeo Milano Quadrifoglio Verde
1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
1996 Subaru SVX

1 Like

1967 Sunbeam Tiger
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
1996 Subaru SVX

Interesting looking pack, excited to drive the gorgeous Aztek!

2 Likes

My thuoghts of the cars.

Don’t really care

Dont really care

1967 Sunbeam Tiger
This might be something we shall see

2005 Pontiac Aztek
YES! I love my oddball cars, and this is definitely one of the weirdest cars ever to come in to forza. Yes, quite many hate it, and that’s why I love it.

My favourite Alfa ever. Good or bad, I don’t really care, I’ll be dfinitely running it.

1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
These corollas were the go to cars when i was a kid. Love it

1996 Subaru SVX
The oddball Subaru which tried to get in to GT market but didn’t sell too well. I have once seen one in real life and it’s certainly not a pretty car, but by my understanding it has some potential. Will definitely use it.

Really? No 2006 GTO, no 2009 G8, none of the FWD Grand Prixs (Turbo McLaren, GTP, GXP)… the Aztek.

REALLY?

1 Like

Sweet pack!

I know the Aztek is an awful car, but I cannot Wait to drive it! :smiley:

Also, the Subaru and Alfa though… Yes!

2 Likes

1967 Sunbeam Tiger
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
1996 Subaru SVX

OH MY GOD THAT ALFA ROMEO.

Much love for the Smart car…err Sunbeam!

Nice pack except for the obvious t urd in there. The Aztek at the end was so anti-climatic, at least they have a sense of humor about it lol.

Yep. Funny.

It probably won’t be so bad with an LS1 in it though.

1 Like

Looks good except for the Aztec. Come on T10 could of gave us a grand am or a friggin cavalier. I’m sure the forzavista wasn’t a waste of time for the Aztec. Rant over.
Can’t wait to try out the cougar since I used to own a supercoupe back in the day, also the svx will get some love.

1 Like

Haha. That part at the end w the Aztek was classic!

I’m happy and surprised to see the DP though. Should be cool for anyone running a TUSC based mulitclass series. (with all of the TUSC tracks they added, I expected this to come earlier)

1 Like

Lol, the Walter White special.

1 Like

Wow, i would’ve done Chrysler town & country if i was going to do a minivan…still nice one Turn 10

Turn10 trollin us with the Ganassi prototype…now I think the #66 Ford GT GTLM will be the free car for the month.

I wouldn’t expect to see the Ford GTLM until right before Le Mans.

3 Likes

Exactly. The whole point of the Ford GT has always been Le Mans. I find the overall apparent lack of interest in the Daytona Prototype amusing. I have family near Daytona so I’ve been to the 24 loads of times, and the DP cars are non-sense NASCAR. At least IMSA has the proper GT3 Le Mans-spec this year though, instead of proprietary GTD.

Le Mans is after E3… Hopefully that’s when we’ll finally see Porsche return to FM! #919

Mmmm, so since the february dlc is moved to january, maybe there’s a change for a track dlc in february? Just thinking out loud here. :smiley:

1 Like

Home run. So excited about that Cougar. The Cougar also excites me with the prospects for other cars to have been captured with a visit to the Roush Collection too. So much potential there.

It will be interesting to see if the early release was to just give us the DP car before the 24 to have the promotion or if this opens things up for more to be added Tuesday. Porsche pack? Chrysulus Rocket thing? Not expecting anything but there is stuff we know to be coming that this move could make way for.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

4 Likes