Fastest drag car?

Hey guys I was wondering what the fastest drag car you’ve seen in forza horizon 4 so far.

2 Likes

One of the fastest ive driven so far is the Aventador Forza Edition with 1800+ hp! Havent got around to trying out everything though.

2 Likes

forza edition or not got nothing to do with the speed.

1 Like

forza edition or not got nothing to do with the speed.

That’s where ur wrong [Mod Edit - D], FE on the adventador has better power

The dart is still incredibly quick with the hellcat motor doing 0-60 in 0.740 secs with my personal tune but I’ve lost drag races to the donkervoort and caterham

3 Likes

Somebody call Einstein this is breaking a few laws. Seriously I can’t stop smiling every time I read this. I can’t wait to go grab one of these and tune it up, is your tune and shared.

1 Like

0-60 in 0.7secs? Is that AWD?

If not thats pretty damn incredible.

1 Like

I’ve got my dart to do 0-60 in .731 n run a 7.6 quarter mile at 185+

Not sure it’s the fastest, but I’ve had fun with the 32 Ford. It’s got some sweet “body kits” that make it look more like an old hot rod. I can do the quarter-mile in 7.875 with manual shift. It’s pretty cool and looks pretty boss in a matte black paint job:)

Good luck!

2 Likes

Holden Torana is pretty fast. And the Nova Chevy 2

2 Likes

You’re wrong here, my friend. I have both ‘12 Aventadors. The FE is leaps and bounds ahead of the standard. You can’t even get the horsepower on the standard close to that if the FE.

Well I got my standard Aventador up to 1550 HP and 0-60 in 1.7 with drag tires

McClaren is quickest on the short track so far IMO

7.3 no clutch standard shift

1 Like

I have a simple tune right now for the Chevy 150 Utility Sedan, runs 8.6 at 174 on the festival strip. All I have adjusted is tire pressure and the differential, just over 1 second 0-60.

1 Like

Is your tune shared? I’d love to try it out.

My 959 can run a 6.767 on the 1/4 mile, although i’m not too sure how that stacks up against other cars.

1 Like

Is your tune shared, I can only get my 959 down to 7.5 on the 1/4.

Good question!

For all intents and purposes, I just used my Agera RS and won all of the races with much ease. However I tried making a Caterham drag build, It had some sweet times for 0-60, but its top speed was not that high so didn’t work for the long-range final drag race.

I would really love for one of the Muscle cars to be the best (Retro/Modern/Classic, any of them) since I feel it really fits. Like a 64 Impala or a 32 Ford or a Bel Air. But if you think about it, it’s just about horsepower, top speed, and that 0-60 time.

So as of now I have absolutely no answer, but I will closely follow this thread and see what other people think

1 Like

I’ve been having some fun doing some crazy drag builds. The Mk1 Golf with a AWD swap and the 1.6 Rally engine is very quick, but by far not the fastest. But it does surprise people.

I think my fastest so far is the TVR Speed 12, maxed out and on AWD. That thing is just insane. Haven’t lost a drag race in it yet.

2 Likes