Fastest car in FH3?

Nope I know it was not that car as I don’t own.

No, standard one. The D type is the fastest car in the game (once modded). It’s absurd but hey, there it is.

1 Like

It’s the Jaguar D type, I saw it on YouTube hitting 301 mph

2 Likes

AR12 has a video of the Jag Dtype hitting 301mph

I doubt any other car can hit that speed.

1 Like

My Maserati does 185…

9 Likes

…but you lost you license and now you don’t drive.

5 Likes

Gotta give props for the joe walsh reference…+1

3 Likes

Koenigsegg Regera

Nope

I don’t think I would even call it the fastest accelerating car.
Not fastest top speed. Not fastest acceleration.

Dart. Mercury are fastest launch accel for drag.
Don’t see many regera’s there.

It should be, but in a world where you can swap in a 1500hp tt v12 into anything, the 1953 Jag D-Type is the fastest car in the game

1 Like

Highest top speed is the D-type Jag (tuned)…

This
I have a 304mph (tune speed) tune created for it. I managed 297 on the freeway speed trap but I know some people have gotten up to 305.

Hmm . . . 271 seems to be a brick wall for me (Xbox). I should try some of the cars listed here, though the D-Type (if it’s what I think) is out of reach price-wise, after spending down all my money on other expensive cars on Black Friday.

I managed to hit 273MPH in my ferari 458 speciali class X999

I’d say the Fastest car in the game is definitely The Ford Mustang King Cobra R. If Tuned correctly it has 19.1 Lateral G’s and can go over 285 MPH. Mine has a wheelie bounce along with a fast speed reaching over 287. Although The Jag may be fast hitting an exceeding amount of an overall amount of 302 MPH! Its acceleration does not make up for the speed it can break, Mustang King Cobra R has a all and all even amount of Acceleration and A speed that can top your casual Dart HEMI. Its why everyone calls it The Dart Killer.

FIFY…Another post that sums up everything that is wrong with FH3, a fuel crisis era mustang that accelerates faster than modern hypercars while said modern hypercars are limited in upgrade options to make more “realistic”.

I said it before and I’ll say it again…the swap options are stupid and lazy, there isn’t a valid reason why a 60s musclecar era Small Block V8 or Big Block V8 can’t be upgraded to 1000+ hp. Simply swapping in a Lambo V12 into any car should not be an option. If I can get a 70s Mustang II to 1500 HP, then I should be able to upgrade a LaFerrari to 2500 hp, plain and simple. P1s, LaFerraris, Koenigseggs,etc should not be outpaced by a Mustang II.

3 Likes

Wow. You are taking this WAY too seriously.

No no bro he was right why cant we have an LaFerrai/P1 & Even cars like Huyara over 1500 HP through upgrades. Its just insane that the older cars go faster than the current hypercars,they shouldnt go faster cuz of the weight that those old cars have,seriously? This is by no means realistic. Every of the supercar & hypercar should be faster than the old classics no matter what upgrades we put in. Now lets do some maths between V12 Swapped Audi R8 & Ford King Cobra,which would be faster? Answer is King Cobra :frowning:

1 Like

Those “old cars” aren’t always heavier, by the way.

Yep i agree on that… I just want some supercars/hypercars with more power/torque through upgrades… thats all this game lacks