Farewell

You will be greatly missed. I didn’t have the chance to get to know you very well but the little time I did I really appreciate. I wish u all the luck on the world, u are a good guy. Hope to see ya from time to time. Thanks A11eyesONME23

1 Like

In honor
of Fred
and his horrible
way he
types out conversations on
Thanks for everything,
Angry Worm

6 Likes

This is
absolutely
the best thing
I’ve seen all day.

5 Likes

I’m supposed to ban us both for this. ROFL

4 Likes

I heard…lol

Goodbye Fred,

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

I sadly never got to know you, but I know you’ve done a lot of good for this community.

Have fun!,
Racer

1 Like

It has been an honor, sir. Also, I agree with Worm on the Skype messages.

1 Like

Best of luck to you Fred! We might not have spent much or any time in chats, but always liked when you posted or responded to any questions i had!

Will you be back painting (more often)??? :wink:

Greetz,
SEFx

I really, really, really liked the early days of “soccer” - especially when Fred was the ball. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Holy cow…totally forgot about they days of me being the ball in Soccer for matches on Benchmark.

3 Likes

I think your probably responsible for most of the imaginative threads/challenges and ideas in the past 7 years, some of them head scratchingly frustrating and some just weird.

2 Likes

Our paths never crossed but I wish you well in what ever you attempt in the future.

A sad day in Forza history indeed. U will be missed greatly my friend. Always loved the stories of your crazy Uncle. Lol. This sucks so much!! Best of luck!! What an amazing 7 years!

2 Likes

Goodbye, and have fun.

This is very sad news phREDESIGN :frowning:

Thanks for all the great times and mostly creating More Oven, the best club in the game by far and making me a proud Co-Leader as well as sending a very special Johniwanna gauntlet VW Bus which I shall forever treasure :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember to hop into the #ForzaFriday stream! But most importantly who will make the awesome Twitch hoppers now like you did?

1 Like

Good luck wherever the future roads take you.

Thanks for the years and the memories.

God speed Fred.

Farewell Fred. You will be missed.

Lots of awesome times on the forums and in game.

Hope you find some green grass wherever you go, the greener the better.

All the best mate.

Happy Trails, Fred.

Best of luck Fred. You will be missed.