Falken Tire Car Pack *PLEASE HELP*

It claims to download all of the cars from the pack but I am only able to use the Alfa Romeo 4c… If I click on the BMW M4 for example them a message saying “installing content. You are free to continue playing while the installation completes”. For the past hour I’ve been trying all sorts of things to give me access to the other cars but nothing is working! Please Help!!

Have you tried uninstalling the dlc and then reinstalling from my games and apps / manage game whilst letting the dlc download to 100% before starting the game?

Have you tried a cold reboot of the console? - make sure no games are running and hold the power button on the console for 5 seconds until it turns off. Once totally off, turn it on and try again.

If the above have been tried and do not work then the solution is as follows:

1. Go to My Games and Apps.
  2. Scroll across to the Forza Horizon 2 icon and press menu.
  3. Select Manage Game.
  4. Choose uninstall.
  5. Reinstall the game whilst online and do nothing else on your console until it is 100% intalled and updated.
  6. From the manage game screen choose to reinstall each of your owned dlc items and once again stay on that scren until they are 100% installed.

DO NOT START THE GAME WHEN IT SAYS READY TO START - always wait until it is 100% installed.

I know this sounds extreme but it is known to work.

I’m having the same problem. If I uninstal the game, will I lose all my progress?

No you will not lose all progress if you uninstall only the game. Just highlight the game tile and press the menu button (three lines), and choose uninstall.

Thanks. I’ll try it.

That’s ok. It’s worth mentioning there have been some live issues the past couple of days and they are pushing a new dash update out from today, so resetting your xbox after any update is always recommended. :slight_smile: