Explanation for all the problems in FH

(sorry for my bad english) I Can’t downlaoad Horizon Rally
It’s beacause the game life ended in October 20 2016
Rivals???
Rivals are back :smiley:
Marketplace error
That’s because the game life ended in October 20 2016
Servers shutdown
IDK if the servers are down,but if they are it’s beacause the game life ended in October 20 2016
Storefront shutdown?
nope,storefront isn’t ON XBOX 360
Did you copied and pasted the phrase: It’s beacause the game life ended in October 20 2016 or That’s because the game life ended in October 20 2016,yes i did

II ---------------- YOU CAN’T BUY DLC ANYMORE,THEY’RE GONE----------------------------------- II

summing up: Forza horizon is a dead game now,but… not to much dead,you can still replay the game and probably play online so… it’s not too bad

I will try to clarify what the OP said and correct some things:

• Rally and all other DLC for FH are no longer available for purchase as of October 20, 2016.

• Rivals mode is back and can be played again.

• There have been issues with Marketplace for quite some time. Many FH players have complained about it, but hardly nothing has been done to fix it at the time of this post.

• Storefront has not been shut down and contrary to what the OP said, it does exist.

• Servers are still active for FH. Servers for FM3 and FM4 are still active, too. The OP does not seem to understand that.

• FH is not a dead game. Now that it is a backwards compatible game on Xbox One, players are able to enjoy FH on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

I hope that clears things up for everyone.

The DLC for Horizon is still there.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Forza-Horizon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309c9