Expasion: Expand the city of Surfers Paradise, Dift Lounge and more.

9:14PM 9/29/16

Dear, Playground Games and Turn10 Studios.

My gamertag is Sazoncompletord, I played Forza since Forza Horizon 1, I have some ideas very interesting for the future of Forza Horizon 3 and I would like to share with the developers and fans of Forza.

My first idea is expande the Surfers Paradise’s city to the North, with more building and metropolitan streets, with congested traffic. My second idea is the Drift Lounge for Forza Horizon 3. More cars, More activist. When I said more, I think about how the developers can expand the Forza Horizon 3’s Experience with content and extend the live of the game for more years, and launch a game with little innovation and one number more each 2 years needlessly.

Forza Horizon 3 is a great game but 2 years is little for enjoy it and to kill it with the next game of Horizon.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you consider my ideas.

A mountain pass would be better to be honest.

put this here btw.
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst47021_Forza-Horizon-3-Features-Wish-List.aspx

Nothing wrong with asking for what you want (in the wishlist threads) but to be honest I suspect they already know what the expansions are, where they are etc.

Yeah. I guess 99.99999999999999999999999% one of them is Porsche lol.

1 Like

I agree with SatNite, the planning is all done for the expansions except for some tweaking. You could be safe by wishing for a Porsche expansion but locality could be anywhere. Phillip Island, Fraser Island, Mt Kosciuszko are just a few to think about. VW could even be a monthly DLC.

I don’t really want to see any more Drifting in the game, the balance is about right. Remember FM5 and Drift Lap at Long Beach, I still don’t have that last achievement. (Don’t care SatNite, you make it look too easy).

Forza Horizon 3 Features Wish List