Error Code E: 1047-0

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with Forza Horizon 5. I repeatedly get the error code E: 1047-0 on my game. I have tried every solution known to man, and I have even contacted Forza Support. They have sent me the following email, (before which I of course sent a ticket):

(Forza Support) Nov 12, 2021, 12:42 PM PST Hello,

Please verify that your Windows version is up to date.

Please also doublecheck that you are signed into the correct account in the following apps: · Xbox Console Companion · Xbox app · Microsoft Store · Xbox Game Bar You may need to sign out then back in.

In addition, please try working through our networking articles, just to make sure that network issues are not interfering in gameplay functionality:

Multiplayer Connection Troubleshooting [https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001992147-Multiplayer-Connection-Troubleshooting] . IPsec error message [https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025342973-IPsec-error-message]

He also sent me a follow up email after I told him that the solutions didn’t work. Here it is:

Hello,

Please, click the following link: Lost Save article [https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do], and complete all of the steps provided so that we may be able to better assist on this matter. We are unable to restore any lost progress, but we do have steps to return your inventory when the steps have been completed.

This process is only for Forza Horizon.

I have tried that, and it has not worked to solve my problem. In addition to that, I have

Restarted the game

Reset the game

Repaired the game

Reset my pc (twice)

Restarted my PC

Found the save game location in %LOCALAPPDATA% \Packages\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs\ and deleted it (idk if that might be why I have the problem in the first place lol, I’m mega stupid)

Signed out of my Xbox Profile, and started the game with a burner account (it worked with that)

Updated my PC

Did it with WIFI off

Did it with WIFI on

Did it with the Ethernet port on my motherboard

Did it with both

Did a clean install of Windows

Installed a new Ethernet card, and threw my old WIFI card away

And a boatload of other crap that I’ll update with if my slow brain can remember it

Also do the devs know about it yet? I don’t think it says anything on their bugs and glitches page.
Also thanks for the help in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any help would be greatly appreciated as Xbox and Forza keep sending me in circles:

Yesterday I was playing Forza 5 and the game kept crashing on game pass PC. I reinstalled the game and now I cannot log in. I keep getting an Invalid Profile message. The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more information please visit support, https://aka.ms/ForzaSupport error code E:1047-0. I have tried all suggestions to fix it. My PC exceeds the recommended hardware and I am on Windows 11.

2 Likes

So just for starters I have 2 different microsoft accounts we’ll call them A and B. I downloaded FH5 a couple days ago on profile A and played it just fine for hours on A. The next day it unistalled itself from my pc so I reinstalled and played again, all on account A.

Yesterday when I went to play on account A it gives me error code e:1047-0, and refuses to let me play or get any farther then the initial screen. I went ahead and unistalled and reinstalled and saw no change, decided to switch to account B to see if it was a issue with the account or the game and I am able to play just fine on account B.

I’ve tried multiple PC shutdown and restarts, router restarts I’m pretty much lost on what to do next any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

[Edit - all posts must be in English. Translate your text before posting. - MM]

I’m suffering from the same problem without a solution in sight.

I changed my graphic settings, which required a restart. After the restart the game got stuck at the initial screen where the “Start Game/Accessibility” options are available. The loading wheel kept freezing, so I chose to re-install the game.

After the reinstallation, the game can not find my profile and I also keep getting E: 1047-0.

So far I’ve tried:

• Uninstalled the game and installed it again
  • Logged out and in from Xbox-app
  • Logged out and in from Xbox console companion
  • Logged out and in from Microsoft store
  • Reset game data in Apps > Apps and funtions > Forza Horizon 5
  • Restarted my computer
  • I’ve also written a ticket with no answer yet.

Any other tips are appreciated.

1 Like

I also have this problem and still the devs haven’t fixed it and I own all of the dlc’s so I’m a bit frustrated

1 Like

I am in the same boat but have a different error code (E:176f-0) and I’m on day 12 of waiting for a reply from a support ticket, which, for a AAA game seems absolutely ridiculous, and very annoying, especially since the game is so new, holiday season or not. About 4-5 hours playing a day, for over a month, then nothing. That has an affect.

Same here, but I have error E:136f-0 which almost noone seems to have, same text saying profile no longer available and I am so fking pissed. Bought the dlc pack, car pass and everything and now since 19 december I can’t play the game at all. Tried all the fixes and I reinstalled the game nothing works. I will not remove my saved game since I care a lot about the progress I’ve done and I won’t do it again. This is fking insane for such a big game. Support hasn’t answered since it stopped working, only automated message asking if I am still experiencing the problem… YES YES I AM.

2 Likes

User from #1 “fixed” his problem without posting/updating here

Make sure u read > https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000091873

btw this is wrong (or user was doing it wrong) u have to choose the cloud save first.
if this save is broken u have to overwrite with new save (choose local on next try and use the “savelost ticket”)

Same for me mate, not been able to use my profile for over a week and forza support is beyond a joke, im yet to have an actual person respond. I just get an automated reply that is no help.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for them to reply for more than a month now. good luck.

1 Like

This is insanely bad. I got months of fine tuning on over 200 cars. If this progress is gone, it’s like a model you spent six months on then someone comes in pours petrol over it and sets fire to it. [Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS]