Error Code E:1045.0 - Invalid Profile (PC)

When i start the game and press the “Start Game” button it says Invalid Profile. Error Code E:1045.0

I am in Germany, so i started the game right now. But i cant do nothing after the message and i need to kill the game via Ctrl + Alt +Del.

Any help please.

2 Likes

I tried so much now. Deactivated Internet, reset FH5, every time the same error. Forza Horizon 4 starts and works fine without any problems. FH5 show “Welcome Droplexx” and when i press Start, this error message appears. Same message on barrier accessibility.
I just dont understand the problem the game has.

Why i just cant start a new Profile?
I also have to kill the game in taskmanager every time than. No quit option.

2 Likes

i unfortunately have the same problem, tried the known invalid profile fixes from FH4 but nothing helped.

1 Like

Thanks for the replay. So i am not alone with this error.
But i really dont understand the problem. Its a new game, there cant be a “old” profile trying to load.

1 Like

i had a profile for example, but moved the game to a different SSD because the game didnt want to load after pressing to start the game. after i moved the game i pressed on “reset” in the advanced options under “Apps”. After that it started showing me the invalid profile error. trying to completely reinstall the game but it takes over 2 hours. still dont understand why we are not allowed to simply start a new profile…

I am in the game now. I just restartet my PC.

wtf.

i tried restarting it myself but it still didnt work :frowning:

Did you reset FH5 and maybe repair it in the Apps and Programs section in Windows 10?

I encounted this issue this morning. For me I had to go to advanced options for forza horizon 5 in settings/apps and select reset. Then disconnect the network from the pc and open the game. Once game started and in the prologue I could re connect my network, exit the game, reload it and was able to select cloud save to restore my progress.

May work for someone else with the same issue

1 Like

same problem here. It happened when i reset my FH5 app in the app menu… ill try restarting

RESTARTING FIXED PROBLEM!!!

ps - syncing designs takes hella long. usually 20-30min. do it over a break or something

Same. I am getting Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:1045-0 when I try to load FH5 on PC and Xbox Series X. I have tried all the methods in this link with no success.

I’m getting the same error as well. I tried restarting the game, but I got the same error. I had the game pre-installed, tried hopping in as it went live, but it wouldn’t even launch the first mission. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game and that’s when I got hit with the Invalid Profile error. I’m going to try installing on my Series X and see if I can at least play there.

ok i figured it out but hard to expalin, my phone gave me an app access thing that sent me to account live.com and then i clicked edit on the game and removed the permisssions from the game and i loaded in fresh.

Can you explain this a little bit more pls?

Hi,

My game kept crashing earlier so i tried following their guide and reset the app. Now, i get this error saying my profile is no longer available.

E:1045.0

Can’t seem to figure out how to get it to work now?

Managed to fix this, still crashing on cut scenes :confused:

How did you manage to get it fixed? I’m still having invalid profile after 2 reinstalls.

I had the E-1047 error which is also an invalid profile, after talking to support all i needed to do was restart my pc and reset my router, fixed it for me.

1 Like

When I started playing Forza horizon 5 after the prologue my game started continuously crashing so I deleted the game game and re-installed the game from Microsoft Store but after that it started showing me invalid profile message continuously…WHAT TO DO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT