Engine swaps makes hyper cars useless!!

Totally agree, but we lost a lot of the fun engines in the process. There is no V10 (Viper or otherwise) for anything, even Mopar vehicles. There are pluses and minuses to both sides.

1 Like

Fairly sure I have a viper engined range rover.

I love the motorswaps, but there needs to be more options. More V8 options specifically, be able to detune stock motors such as take the supercharger off of the ZR1 and make it n/a. Excluding the lower classes, tuning does make the biggest difference. There also needs to be more tight switchback roads that actually value true handling. The offroad sections seems to have some awesome roads and switchbacks, the problem is…I want asphalt!!!

To be honest I really dont mind about the engine swaps.
The thign is we have way too much grip, In Motorsport we have too much grip excluding the very top of the line race cars, and in Horizon we have absurd amount of grip.
all the roads are very flowing (who uses roads anyway)
And some drivetrain conversions just dont make sence. (AWD BAC Mono for example, Drivetrain? Well we can put the drivetrain going trough the driver)
And you could probably fit Lambo V8 in to a Camaro, But turn in to AWD on top of that, Well realisticly it would need so extensive modification that it’s not a Camaro anymore, It might look like one, but all Camaro it has anymore is maybe couple square feet of sheetmetal…

To be honest I wasnt expecting much from this game, now I’m almost wishing that I would have saved my money…

I have no real issues with the engine swaps other than there are not enough options. What I think would make the biggest difference as has been mentioned before is proper modeling of aerodynamics.

That way no matter how much HP you get out of it at some point the brick shaped car will just not go any faster. I used to own a 1988 ford bronco full size in real life and it had the 4.9liter straight six. It topped out at 90 with a C6 three speed automatic but I could never get it much over seventy purely because it was a giant box two feet up in the air. (After I put 35" tires on it it got even worse). But in Forza I can make a VW bus do 200mph without breaking a sweat. At that speed the bus would physically crumple in on itself like a submarine that dove too deep.