Endurance Race's in Forza 5

Just completed 1hour of the Nurburgring + GP = 6laps got myself a nice 200k+ credits and moved up 4-5 levels.

Anyone else have any other suggestions around this topic of racers>?

1 Like

Brilliant i might just keep doing it though with different cars lol.

Whats the highest level you can go up too? Im on 43 at the moment.

The highest currently on True Achievements is a player who’s level 2,673.

O.O

That’s amazing!!! well i have a longggggggggggggggg way to go thats for sure lol

Did you purchase the VIP option? It gives you 70k every time you level up instead of the regular $35k.

the only good thing about gran tourismo was the endurance races. After about 5 laps on any circuit i find i have to concerntrate more to keep consistant or even on the track sometimes. Bring em on i say!!!

as for money, i am not vip am quickly approaching level 1000 i have over 200 cars and have 20million in the account. Keep playing and the cash will roll in.

Your absoutley right. After 4-5 laps i really have to focus others im sideway into a barrier or onto grass. lol.

Yeah im trying to finish career mode as much as i can.

Would anyone recommend buying a 20,000 tokens for $150.000

I would say the GT endurance races were barely more than multi hour hot lapping, even in the slowest car it was a bore. “Le Mans 24 Hours” on the PS2 and dreamcast had much better endurance racing, best I’ve played on a console. Competitive AI and strategy actually came into play.

If you are starved for play time and have cash to maximize your enjoyment of those fewer hours you have, tokens are a good way to buy-in at a garage level where you can get right into the cars & tunes you want. If you spent hundreds on a wheel setup, thousands on the room setup, then $150 isn’t bad.

But if you have the time to play, Car Pass and VIP for maybe $60-70 is a better value than tokens. The 80-90 cars in the pass are worth maybe 24 million credits - that’s 40,000 tokens right there. VIP gets you a handful of cars and opens up some lobbies and rivals - but its killer value is an extra 35,000 credits (58 tokens) every level-up. Again, if you’re pressed for time and only able to put in enough for a few dozen levels, VIP is not a big payback. But if you hit level 750, that’s another 40,000 tokens with more on the way.

When I did buy 2800 tokens and focused a little more on the math, I realized the best value for tokens is boost for level-up in 2-hour play sessions. They definitely kick started my first 50 levels,

1 Like

Thanks for your response mate. Appreciate it and i am now loving it :slight_smile: