Endless bugs with online content

Love the game/series but it’s almost becoming too frustrating to play. Every season there is an issue with at least one of the playlist games not working and we miss out on points. Now your adding challenges to it that involve spending £4m on a Bentley and £2m+ on a Bugatti (that’s literally all the money I have). Every time I load the game up there is no sound and I have to restart the game and/or console. I’ve been trying for days to get a game of cat and mouse but each time it chucks me out once I’ve chosen a vehicle saying network error. For some reason it then goes to an extreme close up of the back of the car and nothing then works. Again I have to restart the game/console. I feel like that’s all I’m doing now, restarting. Needs to be more consumer rights re gaming for when stuff doesn’t work.

1 Like

My advice for seasonal challenges is to do roughly 50pts (25%) each season and do the challenges that offer the most points first. For example I knock out the trial first for 10pts then the various 3 race championships for 5pts each. That way I don’t have to do any possibly long or buggy challenges like cat and mouse, yet I will still get all car rewards.

1 Like