Duplicate Car Sales

Forgive me if there is already a similar post out there, I keep getting errors when I try to search anything. But just an idea/frustration I’ve been having lately. If it is an option in the wheelspins to win duplicate cars, I think it should also be an option to be able to sell those duplicates. Even if it for something like half value or something, I’d be happy. It’s a little frustrating to win 3 or 4 copies of the same car, that may not be rare enough to be worth trying to auction, but to just be stuck with them in your garage. I know you can remove them from your garage, but that kind of makes the whole spin feel wasted if you end up just winning clutter to delete. Anyway, that’s my two cents. If many others have beat me to the suggestion and I just didn’t find them, my apologies, I’m the bad guy. Just wanted to throw my opinion out to the wind.

has been brought up and discussed thousands of times but as yet nothing has been done about it, was mentioned in one of the last streams too
think this was the one https://youtu.be/nrBtuNRXRHI

once you have all cars and too many credits to use them on, deleting is just the easiest thing to do, since most aren’t worth anything in the auction house either

check the notes on the last main stream