Drift School [?] Expired thread, please check new Drift school thread

Alright. I’ll try to get one going as soon as I can. Probably not today because I have a few classes. Once life gives me some spare time I will get on it!

I have to be super careful and plan it out so it can work properly before I start the official thread.

Awesome, well I’m up for helping instruct wether it is through Xbox, the forums or even guides on YouTube. Are you going to have sections for tips, and some unlocked tunes on some beginner cars? And I like JiqSaws idea about a kind of crew/team, then once we have taught someone they can teach others too.

So anyone that’s actually interested in instructing please post here and post when you’re available to drift, hang out, or strictly instruct. I would say let’s provide cars for our peers but Turn 10 messed up with the whole gifting thing. IMO

But that’s beside the point.

I’ll get that thread started as soon as I can.

xD im on every day around 5:20 EST 10:20GMT and 8:20 PST just remember KDF

I’m on just about everyday from 5PM GMT, but have exams coming up in the next two weeks, so I’ll focus on them but still be on for a while.

I will be on all day today if anyone is looking for help.
Other instructors are welcome to join to give their input.

I’ll gladly help instructing

I’ll gladly help instructing

All interested instructors please refer to the new thread.

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst1519_Forza-Motorsport-5-Drift-School---Under-Construction.aspx

Thanks a bunch guys!

Is it simply impossible to have any kind of written of video (with commentary) tutorial on how to drift?

I tried to find one back in FM3, but all I kind find on youtube that even were close were videos where guys would say “and you just go into a turn like this…[tire squeal]…and whip the back end around and hold it”. And that was as helpful as they ever got. I just gave up trying to learn to drift.

Maybe you just didn’t interpret it properly or just simply didn’t understand it. I’ve seen plenty of videos that were very helpful from FM2 to FM4.

Maybe it’s just not your thing.

More than entirely possible.