Download a livery for my Birthday

Hello all, I have been a long time Forza player, from the beginning. I have done some dabbling in designs over the years. My best stuff was in FM4 when I had the time to dedicate to getting things right. Each game I would pick a theme and design around that (FM3 I did G1 Transformers on modern cars, FM4 was racing, FH Superheroes, FM5 Carebears for my wife, FH2 TV/Movie cars, FM6 Paw Patrol for my son). I have done my best to recreate most from FH up (import feature helped), even though I had to change what cars the livery was on some of them. You see I make car specific liveries, not ones the you can just paste to any car (I’m actually not a fan of that, going into buy a car and seeing the same design in multiple colors on every car gets frustrating).

So all that being said, I was wondering if the community would go and download at least one of my designs in the next few weeks before my birthday? I like would be awesome too, please. I will post a list of designs and what cars to find them on below. I’m not a master designer, so please keep the hate down. Thanks

Paw Patrol
Ryder- Ariel Atom
Chase- Cadillac Escalade
Spy Chase- BMW X5 M and the Laferrari (user requested)
Marshall- 2013 Ford Raptor Shelby
EMT Marshall- Merc Benz G 65 AMG (use front/back push bar/brush guard options)
Skye- Bowler EXR S
Rocky- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Rubble- Lambo LM 002
Zuma- 2014 Ford FPV L.E. Pursuit Ute (on GMC Syclone in previous games)
Everest- Lambo Urus
Tracker- 2013 RAM Runner and Hummer H1 Alpha

Carebears
Cheer Bear- 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
Love-a-lot Bear- 2001 Acura Integra Type R
Tenderheart Bear- 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (350Z)
Good Luck Bear- 2014 Ford Fiesta
Bedtime Bear- Subaru BRZ
Funshine Bear- Eagle Talon (Toyota GT 86 in previous games)
Wish Bear- 2013 Mazda MX 5
Grumpy Bear- BMW 1 Series M coupe
Share Bear- VW Golf R32
Friend Bear- 2015 Audi S1 (Citroën DS3 in previous games)

Superheroes only did the Lantern Corps with one user requested addition, Lanterns were inspired by the uniform or the emotion of the ring owners
Hal Jordan- Chevy #2 Indycar
John Stewart- 2002 Ferrari Enzo
Guy Gadner- Zonda Cinique Roadster
Alan Scott- Meyers Max (new for FM7)FYI his uniform was red shirt, green pants, purple cape w/yellow lining and brown boots.
Jessica Cruz- 2015 #21 Formula E (new for FM7)
Simo Baz- 2014 Audi #67 S3 (new for FM7)my best GL design in my opinion, JS and GG close behind
other colors
Red (rage)- 2013 SRT Viper GTS
Yellow (fear) a.k.a. Sinestro Corps- TVR Sagaris
Orange (greed)- Bentley Continental GT Speed
Blue (hope)- Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
Indigo (compassion)- 2012 Porsche 91 GT2 RS
Purple a.k.a. Sapphire (love)- BMW Z8
Black (resurrection of the dead)- 1969 Pontiac GTO
White (Life)- Spano GTA
Shazam!- 2006 Aston Martin #007 DBR9 (user requested)

TV/Movie/Gaming
Optimus Prime G1- Merc Benz #24 Race Truck (use rear wing)
Bumblebee TF4 movie toy based- 1969 Camaro SS
Fast & Furious 6 runway scene 2012 Dodge Charger
A-team van GMC Vantura with wing and front/back bumpers to match
General Lee with mud kicked up from tires 1969 Dodge Charger
Mach 5 Speed Racer- Lambo Muria P400
Gas Monkey Garage F40- Ferrari F40
Mario Kart- Mazda Formula
Combustr (from Cars)- #4 Chevy Cruze
KITT, Knight Rider- 1987 Pontaic Trans Am

Others
NYS Trooper Ford Crown Vic
COPO Camaro 2012 Camaro ZL1
Oregon Ducks- 2013 Audi RS 7 and 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
Headlight swap for 2001 Acura Integra available in all stock colors (black, white, yellow) plus red
camo Ariel Atom with guns and missiles
2014 BMW M4 Forza Edition
2017 Ford GT
2013 Lambo Veneno
2009 Honda S2000
Mazda RX8 with 2007 only stock color of Phantom Blue Mica (I own a 2007 RX8 in that color that was only available that year on that car)
1970 Chevy El Camino (use large cowl induction hood)
1971 AMC Javelin
1979 Camaro Z28 with year appropriate Camaro Rally Sport stock paint (my older brother had one back in the day)
Baldwin Motion design on the 1970 Camaro available in red/white, blue/with, green/white or silver/black
1967 Chevelle with classic chevy stripes on purple car
these last three I didn’t spend much time on them and only wanted alternate paint then what was offered
Ford #22 Autotrader- retro inspired Texaco Havoline
Toyota #18 Skittles- Dale Jarret UPS inspired
Chevy #24 NAPA- Dale Earnhardt 1981 Pontiac Wrangler inspired

Thanks and please post any you like and/or download. And please feel free to suggest my next inspiration (was thinking about revisiting Transformers or maybe Thundercats, possibly doing Rainbow 6 Siege Operator tags designs as just decals like my Paw Patrol badges are available as decal layer groups as well)

It would take some work with a library of paints that large, but you’ll likely have a much better response by posting pics of your paints so people can see them. That’s how almost all of the painter showcase threads are done here.

Yea, I am not sure how to add photos from my gallery. Every time I try it just posts the text for the image location. Any tips?