Do you hotlap?

No I don’t hotlap. Hardly ever did since Forza 2. I like getting online, but now that A class is gone and I had 100+ cars built for it, I have taken a break from the game.

1 Like

I would if it was like FH3 but as it is I have almost no reason to. T10 really messed this game up with their stupid decisions. I normally get at least 6 months before I start getting bored but I’m already there after not even 2 months. If T10 don’t drop this casual rubbish and start catering to the fans that have supported them for years they may as well shut up shop now because the majority of us won’t be back.

1 Like

Just remember, after the patch for FM6 for some tracks like Monza, leaderboards should have been wiped, we’re getting told to be patient because it will happen. And nothing was done. I’m pretty sure the same will happen in FM7. So your times will probably pretty safe.
For me, hot lapping makes no more sense (not because of the missing ghost, it just annoys me), career mode [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] driving against AI!!! and online racing is…overall dead game

1 Like

NO …
since the real forza leaderboards are gone i dont hotlap
since the Leaderboards are really DEAD i dont hotlap
since so many Forza stats are gone i dont hotlap …

its ridiculus that some leaderboards on the online hoppers only have 5 to 8 thousand entrys . Also in a hopper that exists for more than 1 month !!!

but slowly I think T10 does it with intention! Core players are too exhausting and do not bring more money.
if the game is more for casual players t10 has less work … they play the game a couple of weeks and then they never touch it again. In addition, they do not complain in forums. they are quiet and bragging about the same money. win win situation.

dont get it wrong … its a nice looking game and it drives really nice but it lacks of so many things what made forza big at least forza 1-4 … and on the other hand, it had so many things it does not need .

3 Likes