Do people actually buy these?

Well I actually never knew that the M-B E63 '13 is rare and just because of you I learned that it’s rare af so now i JUST checked the AH and there was one for 100k and i bought it lol

I’m so lucky man.

1 Like

/english is not my 1st language/

Well, I also have a rare car that I would like to sell, but not for 75.000. 750.000 I would consider, definitely for 7.500.000. Since I don’t have legendary status thats no option for me.

Yes, Legendstatus has to be rewarded, but could they get a dance, pose, horn , bage (Muster, don’t know the english term) or something like that?
Maybe they could up the saleprice for nonlegends without hurting the legends too much.

Like:
set MaxSalePrice=20Mill /if something goes wrong/
if Playerstatus=Legend then MaxSalePrice=20Mill /Legends don’t change/
elseif CarShowPrice < 10Mill or (car /= CarShow) then MaxSalePrice=10Mill /better than peanuts/
else MaxSalePrice=CarShowPrice+15% /for the 10Mill cars/
endif
endif

I would like to buy cars I missed (work, holydays, family, you know) in the AH but right now noone seems to sell.

Reasonable people don’t sell on the AH because you can’t charge market price for ultra rare wheel spin cars you can only sell them far below their rarity value. “Legendary” scalpers will just buy-up these cars that sells WAY BELOW market price and turn them into 20million dollars after selling to a desperate collector.
Basically because legenday tuners/painters are the tiny few who can sell anything for free-market value it drives up costs of the rare cars and lumps 99% of the player base into a why-bother attitude. Hence the AH is empty.
If the devs gave every player the ability to charge the same high prices for ultra-rare wheelspin cars then the economics would level out, and the cars prices would drop to a market value based on its true rarity, and 100% of player base would have a fair crack at buying and selling.

I understand the devs want to reward legendary tuners, but honestly they could just give them some credits or wheelspins for their work instead of poisoning the AH with their special status.

2 Likes

And this current system actually mostly reward credit sellers as 999,999,999 is max amount of credits and when spend more time auction will notice that mostly same peoples are selling cars at 20m every day and is not hard to know that they do that just to sell credits.

I have legend status and i have no need to snipe cars on auction house to get more credits because simply dont need any more credits. Just make every car available in autoshow and system would be so mutch more balance than it is right now.

@Zeem Frostmaw What is case where spending 20m cr is only realistic way to get car?

1 Like

Problem is too many people used glitches to make hundreds of millions so will happily drop 20m on a rare car hence there is a market for these cars. If you earned those credits from 20hours of grinding then you’d really have to want that car to drop the credits.

Only are small number are listed for 20m the rest are sold by deals where you have to buy other cars first before the car you want is listed, however these are a target for sniping, especially so on the more popular cars.

Snipers will be going crazy for the Capri over the next couple of weeks as there will be a surge in availability and sales as people discover it’s not actually a particularly good car and dump it, or earn them on their duplicate accounts.

It’s not even a thing of people having ‘too much money’. In many cases spending 20mil is the only realistic way of getting certain cars. If that car is special to someone, it’s reasonable that they would - albeit begrudgingly - spend 20mil on it.

Well at 11:30 Mountain Daylight time today I’ll drop some of my spare wheelspin cars on the auction house (for minimum buyouts).