DMI Lazors
DMI Strawn
DMI Knight
DMI Fox
DMI Illest
DMI Wonder
Prospects**
[/center]

Drift Militia is always recruiting. We are looking for laid back but competitive drifters. Doesn’t matter if you are on a wheel or controller. If you are interested in becoming a better drifter, come drift with us and try out for the team.

Join our discord and talk to either ACEx, Arctic, or myself for recruitment info.

Slipstep’s still around? Christ, I remember following him around years ago on FM4 cause I can sit on his door easily. Probably thought I was a stalker lmaoooo

I didn’t even know DMI was still around. Nice to see some old teams are still active.

We are around along with a lot of the old teams, but since T10 once again kinda ruined forza for the drift community. No one really plays it much… Though with the release of spec and the start of ESDA I see the community picking up soon.

But it’s easier to find facebook groups and other social media platforms that aren’t monitored so we can talk about the things we dislike without being monitored as we are on the forums.

Make this more active

Are you all willing to recruit someone from the old AmpD drift team back on Forza 4?