Disappointed in Gymkhana 9 Focus RS.

I love this car! In fact it’s one of my favourite cars in the entire game. Mainly because I had one pesky pr stunt (an offroad speed zone) left to get 3 stars on in the original map. Spent hours and hours using various cars and setups with no success. As soon as I’d got through all of BM. Tried this prstunt in the focus. Got it second attempt with a completely stock setup!!

Are you referring to the very short S shaped one with the hills and trees in the middle? If so I used the Nomad to crack that one :slight_smile:
And yes the RX is very good and like glued to the ground. Actually it reminds me a lot of the drivatars with their superglue filled tyres …[insert laugh…or not]

It might not be the fastest car but it handles really well, has nice engine sound and “feels” very good overall.
I don’t understand why speed is the only criterion to judge how good a car is for some people.

Because, outside of a few of mountain tracks in BM, it’s basically a necessity to have a top speed that’s higher than 130 against the magical drivatar grip.

I got it last night, and it was a blast to drive. It does great at sliding through the corners in a controlled manner, it has amazing grip and acceleration and stops nice also.

I was doing some online adventure on Blizzard Mountain in it bone stock and won 7 out of the 10 races I did, the best one of the night was with someone else in the Focus, we were trading 1 and 2 every other corner with minimal contact. We would throw it into a drift take the inside and slide right in front of each other on the exit of the turns, I felt like a real rally cross driver. We finished 1 and 2 within 3/4 of a second of each other but were 2.5 seconds faster than the rest of the field.

In a different race I was shunted out of one of the check points early in the race causing me to restart, I still managed to come back and win it.