Disappeared credits

I was bidding on some auctions in Forza Horizon 3 on my pc for a Toyota Supra RZ Horizon Edition, when suddenly someone bid higher than mine and i wanted to collect my credits. When I was Collecting them a error message said that it lost contact with the Forza Horizon 3 server and I should try to connect later. And when I looked at my Credit balance no credits were returned. Now I would like to ask if its possible to get those credits back, because my bid was around 1,500,000 credits and thats a lot to me.

That’s bad. The easiest you can do is try to contact support by email forzafb@microsoft.com "which will trigger an autoreply with no guarantee of an individual response. "

1 Like

i already sent a mail 2 days ago, but still no response. i’m thinking to contact Microsoft themselves even they shouldn’t help me with those stuff, but hey you’re part of Microsoft so is Microsoft Studios so help me damn it.

To be totally honest, I’m not sure they can trace that as it was a result of a connectivity issue. I’m sure there’s a clause somewhere in the ToS that states issues resulting from end user connectivity or temporary server issues and outages are outside their control and that they can’t do anything about it. At least it’s not that hard to make the credits back in this game. I play pretty casually and I can make that back prett quick, especially with Forza reward bonuses.

-k

1 Like