Did they remove the damage?

The point I was trying to make is that the person most likely to act on your feedback isn’t here to read it.

While there’s obviously somebody (or some automated system) updating the Leagues each week there is very little chance that further development and feedback implementation of Leagues will take place.

Personally I don’t see any Turn 10 staff outside of the barebones Community team showing up on this forum until Forza Motorsport 7 needs promoting and initial post-launch support. If any do show up before this time they’ll likely focus on Forza Horizon 3, not Forza Motorsport 6.

I let Max know, so maybe he can refer it to someone at Turn 10 but perhaps they decided to keep damage off. I have a feeling someone else is running the leagues these days.

2 Likes

No damage has made it a lot worse, I got smashed last night the guy didn’t even attempt to brake, just bang straight through me. A few laps later I’d caught up with him again and thought oh well and against my better nature did exactly the same, I thought why not? is not like its gonna wreck my car or anything or I am gonna get penalised for it. It just gets to a point where enough is enough, you start at the front of the grid and get smashed to last, I have never been spun and flipped as much. I am in the Elite section and you would think that people had played the game long enough to know how to get round with out hitting everything. How do crashers get to Elite they must have a tiny bit of ability, as surely they can’t have smashed there way there.

Unfortunately the lack of disabling damage has turned the league into a joke. There’s no incentive for the back of the field to try to get through the first corner cleanly. Even if you post a fast and clean lap for a pole position you’re likely to rammed up the rear in the first corner. While you’re ricocheting off whatever, they’re away and gone. They only saving grace is getting in a lobby with enough clean racers we take discipline into our own hands. Until Snowowl or someone else has the time to review races saved it’s going to suck hard.

It seems that it has been put back into simulation for elite.

Yep, noticed this last night too and actually got some good racing thanks to it!

1 Like

So someone is watching the forums and our posts after all. Good going T10. Made the racing experience a little more fun!

Agreed and good to know. But I can’t help thinking a quick ‘Sorry for this, we’re fixing it’ would make so much difference to everyone here, knowing it’s being read and getting some feedback.

1 Like