Devs said they'll shuffle cars in the Eliminator months ago

Any update on that? And if that’s still planned, please just playtest them for at least 2 minutes.
Most of the current cars are way too unbalanced.

The fact that a level 2 car can outperform a level 9* car and that a level 4 car is the slowest thing in the whole mode is something I wouldn’t even expect from an asset flip ‘meme’ game from Steam and it’s something that would be immediately noticed and addressed if someone from the dev team would take a second to at least try them out first.

My plan isn’t to open a discussion about the current cars in the mode. There’s already a thread about that here:

It’s just about the fact that the mode got stale long ago. I know that the devs won’t get to fixing the old issues such as disappearing and reappearing players, not being able to challenge other players and so on (they did nothing about that for the last two years since they introduced the mode to FH4) but at least they could change-up the car list.

*Level 2 Audi RS6 vs Level 9 Jeep for those who are wondering

FH4 got new additions after the launch of Eliminator. Just a few new cars per level and maybe some better balancing would make this mode much more fun

Or that, yes. Just a level fix for some cars wouldn’t hurt. Some examples (in my opinion):

lvl 2 Audi should be lvl 5
lvl 3 Audi should be lvl 5
lvl 9 Jeep should be lvl 4
lvl 4 Mini should be lvl 2 (or just thrown out)
lvl 8 RJ Anderson should be lvl 6
lvl 8 Camaro should be just thrown out of the mode completely

1 Like

Ditch the Ferrari too

They should:

Upgrade the lvl2 Audi to lvl5
Downgrade the lvl5 Deberti to lvl4
Downgrade the lvl4 Mini and the lvl3 Macan to lvl2
Downgrade the lvl4 Audi to lvl3
Upgrade the lvl2 Golf to lvl4
AWDswap the Camaro and the Ferrari
Downgrade the lvl9 Jeep to lvl6
Upgrade the lvl6 Audi to lvl7
Upgrade the lvl7 AMG to lvl8
Upgrade the lvl8 Nissan to lvl9

or something like that

I would like them to add the Eliminator to the new expansion map if the map is big enough.

Eliminator is a battle royal mode which MUST be constantly updated to keep it fresh. Rotating cars is hardly keeping it fresh and I’m not really sure what else they could do.

1 Like

do you have a link to where they said they would reshuffle the cars?

Audi RS6 and Deberti should swap places. Deberti goes down to 2, Audi up to 5

Volvo and JCW should swap places. JCW down to 3 and Volvo up to 4.

Swap the Audi Quattro and the Audi S1. Quattro in 4, S1 in 3

Swap the Level 3 Focus and Level 2 Golf. Golf in 3 and Focus in 2

Swap the X5 M and Levante. X5 M In 5 and Levante in 4

Swap the Ferrari and the RS7. RS7 goes up to 7 and the Ferrari goes down to 6

Swap the Camaro and M-B GT4. Camaro in 7, GT4 in 8.

Swap the Level 7 Bronco and the Pro 2 Truck. Truck goes down to 7 and Bronco goes up to 8

Swap the Trackhawk and GTR. GTR goes up to 9 and Trackhawk down to 8. I wish I could put it in 6 but there’s no Rank 9 performing 6 to use

Swap the Funco and Hoon Group A. Hoonigan goes up to Rank 10, Funco goes down to Rank 9

Swap the Centenario and GRC Beetle. Beetle up to 10, Lambo down to 9

This would really balance everything out without changing the cars at all

Agreed. Every time I play 4 and go to fortune island, I just think:

"Why can I not play Eliminator here?

1 Like

YES! Fortune Island would be amazing for that!

I also think it would be fun if the devs went back and added Eliminator to older games. Theres absolutely NO WAY it would ever happen, but it would be really cool

I made this concept car chart for FH3 a while back:

2 Likes

would love if they brought ALL the forza games back that have been “discontinued” but i definitely don’t expect modern work done in past games.
Glad i can still buy DVD’s of old games to see how the series progressed, would be VERY SAD if it is totally digital from now on & no way to play a game.

2 Likes

Well, other games have done the enhanced re-release thing so… never say never ? Might be licensing issues in this case but yeah, a Forza Collection would be sweet, if well patched and not hundreds of dollars.

2 Likes