Desperate! need good drag tunes for S class 69 Nova! Please Help!

I am on a top 10 list and I’m in big risk of losing my #4 spot. I can not get it to hook good enough to get out on people. I’m at a very big stand still with my car. its been tuned so many times and nothing has worked. its been from brake boost to clutch slip and I just cant find anything to help it. please message my gamer tag if you have anything that will help me. the car that called me out is a 2000 pontiac fire bird and i shoud be beating him badly but i grudge raced him and he beat me bad. please message me if you have a awesome tune that will help my car. thank for looking at this!

So im guessing you need a tune for the street not the strip? Have you tried a drop catch tune?

ya I race on the street. what your drop catch tune? a kid just helped me put a nice tune in it but i am open to anything

Mofos, ill send a in game message. No xbox but ill use smartglass.

Mofos, ill send a in game message. No xbox but ill use smartglass. Btw, pac is one of the best drop catch tuners. I have him on my fb but we havent tuned or nothin yet :confused: he is quick man