Demetrius 81 - Photo Gallery

^^ I agree, you bring consistent creativity and skill each time you post. Looking forward to more!

1 Like

Many photos are very interesting as that of the Bentley, the Audi and the Aston.

Good job. :wink:

1 Like

It looks like someone has solved interdimensional travel. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

PK & Lethal Drift : Thanks for saying that guys, its much appreciated, I would like to touch on the point that PK made a little more and say that I have seen some fantastic stuff from people on here old and new and actually take a lot of inspiration/influence from what I see right here on these forums, good or bad. I definitely appreciate the sentiment though and it was good to see such a comment after so much time away from this forum, cheers guys.

CHR1STO : Cheers, glad you liked them.

Pebb : Thanks Pebb, the key was strapping a big engine to a car that weighs the same as a bag of peanuts, who knew?

Dude I love this shot! I looks like it’s being “derezzed” Tron style

1 Like

^ I agree, This shot is spectacular! Awesome stuff here Demetrius.

1 Like

I love the first two!

1 Like

Thanks to TrainedRope, The Sagaris and Nights Viper, glad you liked them, cheers.

So gorgeous.

1 Like

This one spoke to me! Love the composition!

1 Like

+1 Love it!

Something about this one!

1 Like

I love the lighting and layout in shot 1.

1 Like

@ Viper, Lethal, Drift and Pebb, Thanks for the replies guys.

That is a great shot, but this cuts the cake for me…

Very, very noice. Good to see you back! :slight_smile:

The legend is back.

It’s great to see you around here again!

1 Like

Ooh, very nice.

Wow!

@Hachikata, Segaris, Sergio, Viper and Korniis, Thank for the replies and visits guys glad you liked them.
@Hachikita and Segaris, thanks its good to be back, I actually lost access to my flickr account for a while and didn’t get back for months, all sorted now though, cheers.
@Segaris, thank you, that was my favourite too.

Nice work! Love the second shot