Demetrius 81 - Photo Gallery

Extras

1 Like

Wow, the 458 Revo shot looks pretty realistic, thought so at first glance.

Great work

1 Like

1 & 4 are very nice

1 Like

Nice to see you again :slight_smile:

Love this -

and the shot of the racing 458 is beautiful!

1 Like

Well captured buddy. And +1 to the shot that Pebb mentioned.

1 Like

Great creative use of aperture in both shots… Looking foward seeing more!

1 Like

I love the idea behind this shot for two key reasons. The first one is the angle, while the other is the depth of field.

1 Like

Biggest comeback ever, haven’t seen that name in a while. Work still looks killer

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone, good to see so many familiar names (new ones too) around here, thanks again for the visits and of course the comments, cheers

Wow stunning shots

1 Like

I hope we will get to see a new update in the near future.

1 Like

Agreed Pebb, just came across these and they look fantastic!

This one especially looks almost ethereal with the monochrome.

Looking forwards to more!

1 Like

Shots are very clean, keep up the good work!

1 Like

This shot is just magnificent. Simple. Beautiful. Great stuff Demetrius :smiley:

1 Like

Just a quick thank you for all your comments and visits and apologies for the late reply, I hope to have some more shots to share soon (photo mode has kind of taken a backseat to the actual driving/racing lately, I love it), cheers.
Also thanks to Pebb, evo and Snooty, this was my favourite shot too. thanks again everyone.

^Love it

1 Like

Beautiful shot!

1 Like

@Korniis, MonstaboYY and Knights viper: Thanks for the replies guys, glad you liked them.

Extra

It’s nice to see some true skill still exists around here. In a time when all the ‘greats’ from previous games are considerably declining in quality compared to their FM4 galleries, you are the only person who continues to produce top quality photos, always exceeding your own skill level. The smoothness, and beauty of your photos never fails to please, and as has always been the case, your B&W photos are unmatched. Just astonishing!

Keep it up!

1 Like