Delete thread no longer needed

NO LONGER NEEDED

2 Likes

Machineyatesy
Not very good at drifting atm though as i just bought the g920 today and trying to get the hang of it. Plus im getting those server errors atm aswell which sux. Sometimes it works but

How is the g920 does it get anoying when you have to use the hand break shame it doesnt come with a proper hand break the g25 you could mod that thing like crazy shame it doesnt work on the xbox

Hi there, I’m an Aussie and always keen for a drift when I’m on. Add me and send a msg so I know what it’s for lol. I have a few Aussie mates who drift to and some others from other countries. My gamer tag- Muiier

1 Like

I’d love to get a bunch of us and fill the lobby and get our drift on!

Its pretty dam good imo. I had the g27 for years and its very similar but has abit of a different feel. I actually have both new wheels now the g29 and the g920. The only thing i have to do so i can actually drift is turn my wheel rotation down to 270 otherwise it wont straighten up at all and turn the force feedback down to 60 cause 100 is pretty strong. All in all a great wheel and worth the price tag. There is a youtube video with a handbrake mod and a g920 also

I’m always keen to drift when I’m online, Been really wanting to get a few people to tandem with so add me and whenever I’m on fm6 send me a message and I’ll join. Would love to see all the FnF cars Tandeming around Rio mountain :smiley:

Peace from Perth - Dehumanization8

I’m always keen to drift when I’m online, Been really wanting to get a few people to tandem with so add me and whenever I’m on fm6 send me a message and I’ll join. Would love to see all the FnF cars Tandeming around Rio mountain :smiley:

Peace from Perth - Dehumanization8

Can a mod please remove the post above accidentally posted it with my Obsolete 360 Account, Thankyou, Apologies.

PTG CURTIS
Drifter & Drift Replica Painter

Melbourne

Let’s tandem!

Another Aussie from Victoria, I`m also looking for drifters to join my drift crew, So if your from Australia and want to join my team, Just send me a message either on here or Xbox live.
Looking forward to drifting with you guys
Gamertag-LT Ozdrift ASF

TEAM OZDRIFT

Aye I’m from Adelaide and I’m wanting to drive with someone

Keen for some tandem

NSW Dave Dirt7

Down Under DK. South Australia. Always keen for a drift.

I might make a new post so i can reserve some posts so i can throw up photos and videos in those and what ever else