Dedicated HUD ON/OFF button

Could we get a dedicated HUD toggle button so with just a keypress we can turn off and back on all HUD elements when we want to just drive aimlessly with complete immersion and when we have to get back to game.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I would love this!!

Or at least at the top of settings in HUD options, a toggle ALL on/off

Also for ABS and TCS.

1 Like

I mostly do drive clean screen cockpit view, but I would still appreciate it for those times I want to drive chase cam and look at my car.

Issue I have is that there is no more room left on the controller for more mapping, especially if they’re going to keep forcing us to map Anna and quickchat (things I never, ever use).

While I VERY much want to remove those two things as required to map, I think I have a better solution: let us set our UI settings per camera.

It bugs me a lot that you need to have a Cockpit view to get a shift indicator. There should be a floating shift indicator for the hud - perhaps a mini telemetry screen because I both like driving witha chase cam, AND I like having visual feedback on where the game thinks the steering wheel is rotated to.

It would be a fun immersion to have the GPS and some of the lap/timing elements integrated into the dash, like an aftermarket infotainment type of system, or phones on the dash like an uber/lyft driver. Then I could have the information in cockpit view without it being an artificial layover.

What I can suggest is for Keyboard, just a keybind to turn on and off all HUD. For a controller and wheel, something like double tap or hold down the change camera view button.

1 Like

Yes i would love that as well. It’s fine when you use the outside camera since you don’t have the dashboard instruments ,but inside the cockpit we need immersion