Decision what makes me gonna buy Forza Motorsport 7. What need to be added / changed from FM6

First of all, i love all Forza games and i congrats Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games for making the best racing franchise ever. Keep up the briljant work!

Now, there are some things that i would like to see changed in Forza Motorsport 7.
1: I like racing a GT3 car, this is an R class. So when you buy one, like a Lamborghini Super Trofeo its a R 816.
What i don’t like is the top tier R classes. They feel to fast for me to have fun and full in control.
So you see the problem here. There is a way to big difference between a GT3 R-class and a top tier R-class.
Solution is that the R-classes should be split up in R3, R2 and R1 class. That would solve the problem.
2: I would like to have an in car dashboard camera view. When you driving a steering wheel it feels to far away.
3: The ability to set the laps in free play to 200 laps. My friends and me want to race an ±8 hour race at our favorite track Road Atlanta.
Being able to set the laps to 200 would be a nice option.
4: Cockpit view; when you turn short to the left, the camera should also turn a bit. Make it feel more natural.
5: The FUEL meter has to be more visible that it is in Forza 6.

Optional:

1: We should be able to see the pit stops how people work on the car, change tires …

Thats it for me.

Any one wants some stuf to be added or changed from Forza M 6 to Forza M 7 ??

THANKS TURN 10 FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE.

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst64504_Forza-Motorsport-7-Features-Wish-Lists.aspx

thanks for your feedback