December #Forzathon events

What drift event are you supposed to use the Hot Wheels Mustang in? Tried free play drift but it didn’t complete the forzathon event.

Are you getting 8000 points within 1 lap

I did it first go on lime rock using free play

The one where you complete a race where you go at least 161mph in a Sport Coupe division car doesn’t seem to be working. I’ve gone well over 161mph in two different Sport Coupe division cars and the game doesn’t recognize it. It still shows I haven’t completed this Forzathon event.

I have two profiles and on both I used the 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition, track Daytona Tri-Oval (1 lap). And everything turned out without problems. Try the same.

The Drifting event has completely ruined Forzathon December Showcase. Very disappointed.

1 Like

How so? I have no interest in or talent for drifting, but the requirements for Forzathon drift events are pretty trivial - after my first one, where I had no idea what I was supposed to do, they’ve all been comfortable within one lap. If you can handle the abomination that is car bowling in the career mode then you’ll never have anything to worry about from Forzathon drifting.

1 Like

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_12_14_18

What on earth is a “Circuit Event”??? Tried a race on a curcuit and it didn’t pop. Sooo annyoing.

Just a regular race as opposed to say a drift event. Worked for me no problem.

1 Like

Upgrade a Major Micros to a class and race in an a class rivals. Beat the rival .

I chose the Citroën because it’s my wife’s favorite car. I got it up to A class, but couldn’t quite get the tuning right. It did not want to go in a straight line at all. I can’t speak to other cars in the class, but it is definitely not an easy challenge with the Citroën.

…But can it drift? Ha! Try and stop it!

No, please, try and stop it.

Either the game counted my test drive as a win, or it took pity on me after 2 races in 2nd place, Because I did eventually get it.

To upgrade a major micro to A class i need 70000 credits, and you only can win 60000 credits with the challenge. So i dont bother to do the challenge.

3 Likes

You could try the auction house to see if any are going cheaper than that

Yeah, sometimes it’s about the prize, but sometimes it’s about the challenge. You know? Sometimes you want to do something not just for the reward, but to know that you can do it.

A Challenging One – Win a race in a Circuit Event in an Upgraded A Class Major Micros Division Car

I upgraded the SUBARU 360 to Class A.

Went into FREE PLAY

Won the race at Yas Marina, which is a circuit.

Didn’t complete the challenge.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks

Ken

That challenge description is totally wrong, AbaddonMantis66 said earlier in this thread that you have to go in an A class rivals and beat your rival, this worked me. Couldn’t get it to pop up doing any form of races but rivals worked.

For some reason i struggled to unlock this one too,not race wise just getting it to complete.I did 3 separate races with my upgraded beetle before up popped the completed icon,didnt do anything different each time,i even ran the race on the same track each time!Go figure.maybe just one of those things

Hi

Trying to do a race at 220mph at night.

Tried the latest prototype Audi on the Old Le Mans Circuit but can barely do 200mph.

Tips?

Thanks

Ken

I used Koenigsegg Agera RS on Daytona Tri-Oval.

1 Like

Thanks

Ken