December content update (Dec. 4) and #ForzaMonthly livestream (Dec. 13)

December Update & Forza Monthly

Version1.150.9277.0
505 MB on Xbox One / S
795 MB on Xbox One / PC

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360013188353-FM7-Release-Notes-December-4-2018

In addition to the above, the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and 1991 BMW M3 FE (Spotlight Rivals reward and random Milestone reward option) have been added as Exclusive cars and the 2000 BMW Z8 is now no longer a unicorn (it’s available to buy). The 2018 BMW M8 GTE is a free addition for everyone.
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1069666088403648513

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_december_update
Forza Motorsport 7 December Update

[MM: bold emphasis added]

1 Like

Having both the Concept and the production model in the game triggers my OCD.

I hope T10 give us something special in December. It’d help set up a great 2019, when the Race Regulations finally do arrive.

1 Like

Wewhew great. It would be nice if I could actually play the game without Load failed - unknown error!!

car sounds will probably still be trash sigh

2 Likes

Trash? In which game? Horizon 4 or Motorsport 7?

I have Forza 7 for one s.

Both?

3 Likes

We need race regulations 1000 times more than having them go out and re-record sounds.

-k

5 Likes

They do not have to rerecord it. E.g. for the Horizon 4 Vipers they only had to take the sounds from Motorsport 7 instead of that trash they currently use.

We need both equally…

Sucks they’re not sticking with the traditional first Monday of the month for the monthly stream, we have to wait basically another 2 weeks smh. I just hope they finally give us the last car pack for Forza 7 already, been nearly 6 months since the last one.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping that Turn 10 and Playground Games finally put out some information regarding Forza Horizon 4’s horrible multiplayer and how they intend to fix it. I’ve already mostly moved on to other games (Battlefield V, Fallout 76), and I expect Fortune Island will only occupy a bit of my time before it’s played out as well.

1 Like

Please, tell me you were joking. While the competitive MP is horrible in FH4 (and so is in FM7 until we finally get those race regulations), these 2 games are 107 times worse in every aspect.

1 Like

You sir just mentioned two games which have so many bugs or are so politically correct that your whole opinion can not be taken seriously… Charlie. Come back to earth.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. How can you call something else horrible when you bought FO76 and BF5?

3 Likes

So no race regs in Dec update? If not then this is just pathetic.

Wow it blows my mind when people give snotty replies to posts they obviously didnt fully read or cant comprehend. He never said battlefield or fallout were better than horizon or that the problems they have arent as bad as horizons. All he said is that he has mostly moved on from horizon due to the horrible multiplayer which is probably the case for many other people.

1 Like

This.

FH3 is my favorite game of all time. FH4 is so terribly beneath it, I can’t stand to play it for long periods.

Say what you will about BF5 and FO76, at least their respective developers are willing to respond to community complaints about their products and attempt to address them. PG is too busy trying to extract more money from fans with a new expansion to fix flaws in the base game that make it an unfun mess.

Insult me if you like; that doesn’t change the fact that FH4’s multiplayer is godawful and its single-player campaign is limited by the season system.

2 Likes

Omg, this is hilarious hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

PG and T10 have done the exact same thing, so I’m not sure what your problem is here.

2 Likes