DARKWOLF440's Gallery - The Scenic Route

Loving that second shot!

Thanks APX!

Here are a few B&W shots I was playing with. Credit to Paranoid Doge for the design on the 4-1/2L Bentley.

I love how in the 2nd photo the driver is straight up staring into your soul… :stuck_out_tongue:

Took the GT40 out after modifying the color a bit and the wheels. I also like to take autumn photos. Makes for nice scenery in the background.

1 Like

My favourite from your last few updates is this shot.

Thanks Pebb! Rally cars are always fun to take photos of!

Here are a couple more B&W fun photos.

1 Like

Loving the ford gt shots!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Loving that very first Toyota buggy shot and the GT-40 shots, great work keep it up!!!

Thank you BrokenVegetable! :slight_smile:

This picture was taken last night right after completing the Game. I had beaten all the races and earn all 3 stars on all events. I unlocked the last road race and bought the last castle to finish it off. Enjoyed the game greatly! Will either start some online stuff or maybe start designing more again.

Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang… yeah that song gets stuck in your head…

Here is a few of a new creation I made. The last Photo is for Reference to the movie car.

That’s awesome

Great work on the last set, I was about to comment on the last shot, looked great with the driver hunched forward and then noticed it was for reference. Cool design.

Thanks guys!

Here is a shot in winter. I liked how the snow gets caked on the front axle. Forza really did a good job with the weathering effects.

Not sure what kind of acid I was on when I took these but I really like them. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite from your latest update is the first one.

Thanks Pebb!

Getting back into it after the Red Dead hype. Here are a few new ones.