Danger sign cheats? and dirt drift zones

so 2 things I have noticed while playing which I have a question each about.

First is the obvious cheaters dominating the danger sign leaderboards. As in the people doing 2700 meter jumps, that is, nearly 3 kilometers. About as long as most large airport runways, a quarter mile… almost 7 times over. Are they going to be dealt with? this was the norm in horizon 3 where gimmickers and cheats dominated the top spots forever but I’m hoping not again…

second is the dirt road drift zones. These only give me problems cause they seem to be narrower than most cars are long so you get the back end out into the corner and suddenly you cease getting credit because you have left the drift surface. Its only an issue cause the paved road drift areas have obvious and definable boundaries, you mount the kerb and you lose. the dirt ones you can be still on the track but get no points anyway. Not sure what can be done with those its not like a kerb can be added onto the corners!

2 Likes

Yup, some of them are up to six miles long. Reported them. Not sure if that accomplishes anything.

1 Like

If its anything like the early H3 days, its some stupid glitch people use Rewind to get the distance to keep going.

My stats say my longest jump is close to 3km.

I have not jumped that far, legit or otherwise.

1 Like

Isn’t the whole point of having a game specific dedicated forum supposed to be where developers reply to people’s concearns? I’m yet to see any kind of acknowledgement on any posts on this site. It’s becoming clearer every day that playground games don’t really care about anything game related. The decency to reply to genuine questions and issues is the least I expect from any game dev. Yes the leaderboards are rammed packed with cheats. I have reported hundreds but nothing ever gets done about it. Why do you give us a means to report cheats in game if there are no consequences to cheating. Not only does it make the blatant cheats look sad it also ruins the whole point of having a leaderboard. Realistically what would it take to remove and caution them. Probably one employeee for a day. Ban them for one week initially with a warning of lifetime ban for repeat cheaters. We all know this will never happen because they will lose money. It’s a shame we live in a world where money means more to game developers than common decency. Shame on you playground games, turn ten and also Microsoft

2 Likes