Daily Challenge Crowd Please will not get marked as finished

The daily challenge crowd pleaser which says you need to complete a showcase event does not get marked as done, i did 6 showcases to try and get it checked as done but no luck. Hope this gets fixed because now we cant finish it at all. These bugs become more annoying with each passing day.

1 Like

there is another similar thread about this but, i will post here to confirm as well

1 Like

It’s in the Known Issues list…hopefully it’s one of the things that gets fixed with next week’s update, assuming next week’s update doesn’t get delayed again because the update to fix broken things is broken (ironic really)

If you haven’t got all of the accolades in the Buggy and the Beast, do that one. Just finish an accolade you haven’t before in the end and it should work. At least it worked for me :smiley:

I saw a post on Reddit that this challenge could be completed by losing. After trying several other things I decided to drive a clean race but deliberately lose the race. It worked and now the challenge shows as completed. I think this was intended to be able to be accomplished whether you won or not but it looks like the logic is wrong so you can only accomplish the challenge if you lose.

1 Like

No idea why it works but i got it marked as completed. Play ‘Catch me if you canyon’ Showcase and finish 2nd.

1 Like

Finishing 2nd indeed works, thanks for the tip guys