Custom paint jobs is blocked.

Ever since I got the game I have had this problem with the custom paint jobs you can download for your car. So when I press ‘‘find new desings’’ it just says, This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. I have been logged in on my parental account on the xbox site and put everything to allow or everyone on the online settings for xbox live/one.
I have also talked to the live support and they said that the only thing left is to uninstall the game and install it back again. So I did that and it still doesn’t work.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Change the setting on the xbox itself?

Im playing on pc, I dont have a xbox. Sorry for not writing it directly.

Im playing on pc, I dont have a xbox. Sorry for not writing it directly.

I suspect parental control settings are enabled for a reason…

As for the problem, blame the game. It should be rated for everyone but probably has restrictions to stop young people seeing scantily clad women designs.

Change the age of the microsoft account associated to your gamertag to 18 or above

I play on pc, I dont have a xbox, sorry for not telling you that in the post.

Sorry for writing the same thing 3 times, i just did change the age on my account but still didnt work :/, maybe it hasn’t updated yet or something, btw are anyone of you playing the game on pc?

I play on the PC, after you change the settings in Microsoft it may take up to 24 hours for the system to update.

For me the game has started to lag pretty much lately, same for you?