Creating Specialized Tunes

After accomplishing everything I’ve wanted to in this game I am going to spend most of my time painting, which I have not done since Motorsport 4, and creating and sharing random tunes. So if anyone has some weird, off the wall tune request post it here and I’ll see what I can do. I will also be posting here when I dream up a weird tune and share it. My first wonky tunes have been uploaded and they are good, one is a rwd drift tune for the Warthog and the other a rwd drift tune for the Nissan Titan. Most of my tunes will be quarter mile and standing mile drag tunes with the occasional drift tune thrown in the mix. Also a side note, some tunes are made for a wheel+shifter+3-pedal set up and others for controller. I’ll think up a way to label them so yall can tell the difference.

Shared tunes for the Porsche Cayman GTS, an awd drag tune for the awd scrubs, and an awd goliath tune. Currently creating and testing a rwd stock motor drag tune. Tune requests are still open and will be prioritized over what I’m working on.

So you said that you are making off the wall tunes.

Awesome!

I like making…different cars.

If you could, would you please make a good drift tune for the 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.3.

When I go into drift lobbys, I just like the feel and looks of this car.

Thanks I advance!

-OrangeKey822343

(P.S. I might ask for tunes frequently, and some odds ones. So please don’t give up the awesome work! Just tell me if I’m asking for too much.)

When I get home from my shop I’ll see what I can do, go straight from working on a irl drag car to a video game drift car lol, such is life. When you drift do you use manual with clutch or just manual, also I’m going to assume you use controller but if you use a wheel let me know.

I have a controller.

Thanks!

-OrangeKey822342

I finished the build and tune and tested it most of the night, it works well for me but I want you to test it and give me some feedback. A small side note, this car does not have a lot of steering angle so you can’t get too sideways or you won’t be able to countersteer enough to hold the drift and you will spin out.

Thanks!

I will be on tonight to try it.

-OrangeKey822342

Alright man, I’ll be on most of the night working on some more tunes. Let me know how it works for ya.

Created an awd drag tune and a Goliath xp grind tune for the 2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 HE, best lap I got testing was a 9:54.

Canto360, I’m probally going to download the tune tomorrow, if I have time.

Also, I was wondering if you could recreate the tune but only make the rims the ADV. 1 ADV05C M.V2 CS please.

Thanks!

-OrangeKey822342

I’ll update the tune later, wasn’t sure what rims you’d want so I put ones that looked like they went with the build to me lol.

The rims are the gold ones with 5 rings.

-OrangeKey822342

I know which rims they are, I switched them and will be updating the tune as im posting this, but the default paint makes the rims the color of the car. Just so you know.

Yes, I know.

I already have a livery made for the golden wheel color.

Thanks!

-OrangeKey822342

would it be possible for you to make a drag/speed tune for lamborghini aventador? (are they the same thing?) i’m using a premade one right now but i want it to go faster.