crash during Forzathon Live events

I have had FH4 since early release day, and for the most part, I haven’t been experiencing any crashes. However, in recent weeks, the game has been crashing during Forzathon Live events, maybe 1 out of every 10 (average) Live events that I participate in, and it almost always happens right after the third round starts. This basically means that not only do I have to wait through a re-launch, but I have also totally wasted my time during the first two rounds. I have the 2x FP perk, so this has probably cost me around 400-500 missed FP with all of the events that have crashed, and more than a bit of my time. Playing on xbox one s.

1 Like

Started seeing the crash during Forzathon Live this week here as well on my Xbox One X. Still can’t play reliably on the PC (the ever present CTD issue), so can’t compare on that side here. For me I’ve seen it happen at any of the round transitions, not necessarily 2 to 3. Don’t remember seeing it specifically at launch of the event, but I haven’t been paying it that close attention.

1 Like