CPU M Rossi's Gallery (small random update)

Welcome to my Forza 5 Forzagraphy gallery

My First batch of serious Forzagraphy in Forza 5 are of the Beetle. why? well simply because I do love the 63 Beetle.
Is it cool? not really. is it fast? nope not at all, its more like a snail on wheels compared to most modern cars.
The thing the draws me to the Beetle is it’s simplicity. Its pretty much just 4 wheels, an engine, and a body.
Also even with under 100hp I find it a fun challenge to drive because you have to keep as much momentum
as possible as again its a snail on wheels when it’s time to accelerate out of a corner.
But it can reach speeds of 90 some mph on flat surfaces given enough room & almost 100mph downhill.

63 Beetle at Prague

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beete

B&W

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

vw beetle

Nice start!

Cool to see a new gallery in the FM5 media center.

thanks Morc 57
had one in the Forza 4 media forum but I just got Forza 5 & an Xbox One for Christmas, so that is why I have just started a Forza 5 gallery

1 Like

From practical to built to win/built to honor the past.

New meets Old

GT 40

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.

This is what happens when you pause a replay somewhere between right after the replay finishes & restarts.

1 Like

Good set and it’s nice to have entered my latest photocomp.

I would suggest higher settings of aperture in some of your shots though.

keep going!

Thanks Morc 57, had been concentrating on the career mode & thought a new meets old would be fun & didn’t know about your contest till after I was done.

Throw back Thursday

Forza 4

Forza 5

Randoms

these were suppose to be with the GT40 & GT pictures but forgot to upload them

I made a wallpaper of the Forza 5 tracks, the only size I have made is 1920x1080 but will be making a 1440x900 version.

1920x1080

^Very nice!

That wallpaper is so awesome!

+1 Very neat!

thanks Morc 57

thanks Nights Viper & iHomie OG,
It started out just as an a idea & will admit at first I left the test track out cause I wanted to keep things even & then I came up with putting the Ring across the middle.

Here is the wallpaper in my screen resolution1440X900
1440x900

DS3 R 1/2

^^^ that was my wallpaper for a couple days till I had the idea for the Forza 5 track wallpaper.

and this I just thought was a interesting picture.

photocomp week aw winner :slight_smile:

DS3 R part 2

Congrats on the win!

Nice shots, wallpapers up at work!

thanks Nights Viper & OldSchool 2O4F

Viper

Forza 5 screenshots

Great gallery and I love this one,

thanks Sergi01978
Audi R18 Etron Quatro
Won in the R18 in the Sebring hopper, So thought I why not take pictures of the R18 :slight_smile:
( using a poorly geared prototype car makes for a long hour and 20 minutes I didn’t tune the car on my first attempt in he Sebring hopper )
none of the pictures are from the multiplayer race

Ariel Atom
This car doesn’t like mistakes at all & lets you know it.

Great work again, the 1st is spot on!