Couple of Gift cars in my Inbox

That really bother me that I missed some locked cars just because there were no statement about it…

Only game ever that people had to guess why they received a gift/reward :person_facepalming:

5 Likes

Well, I did all community choice rivals, all RC rivals and the Hyundai rivals but only got the Hyundai suit. The only recent thing I didn’t participate in were the 1th of April events. Maybe these gift cars are related to them?
It’s really annoying because until now I kept track of every car unlock and got all. And now I miss out on the Falcon because it wasn’t mentionend…

8 Likes

I’ve been as positive as anyone about the whole locked cars/community events thing…but this is tacky.

Are we supposed to do every Rivals event that’s released because we might get a random prize? If so, that’s fine…but why wasn’t that announced? There haven’t been any cars locked behind previous “typical” Rivals events (to my knowledge)…so why the sudden change now?

It would have been nice of T10 to announce something like this. Locking cars behind announced events where we know there is a prize is one thing. Locking them behind something very few or nobody knows about and received awards because of luck is something else entirely.

10 Likes

I completely agree…and I take part in everything.

The only thing I haven’t done are the tank pool racing truck rivals and the limo drift one. Didn’t get the 77 holden FE. Certainly can’t win the photo contest. Extremely frustrating…and I’m typically an avid supporter of turn 10.

Sorry, phone glitched.

Just keep playing all the game modes, instruction manuals for games were last seen in the 1990’s

1 Like

This is not anything like an instruction manual. It’s not a matter of telling you how to play the game, it’s communicating with your community and players when there is a prize up for grabs.

5 Likes

We have a mail function in the game and we don’t get news, it’s weird. :smiley:

IIRC only the Minecraft prizes are mentioned in the mail.

Could it be a VIP thing? The ones of you who have NOT received any cars, are you VIP?

I am and didn’t receive any car. I’m more and more convinced they are tied to the 1th of April events. Because these are the only recent ones I didn’t do.

Edition: After reading KTVDS’ statement, never mind my assumptions. Now I can’t imagine a reason.

Not sure if you saw my post above as they were posted at similar time, but I received the cars and I didn’t do the 1st of April events so that rules it out.

I received the cars and I didn’t participate in any of the April Fools rivals or the new FRC rivals at Sebring. But I am a VIP…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am a VIP, I did the Limo Aprils Fools Rivals, I watched the FRC stream about a week ago, and I have participated in every league. I did not receive any of the 3 cars. I did get the Hyundai driving suit though.

Would love to know what they were gifted out for. I try to stay on top of all the forza gifts.

That’s bizarre. I wonder what it could be for. Especially considering I haven’t been playing a lot of Forza the last couple weeks.

I can only speculate as to why who got what, but I did manage to get the Holden and Ford. I am a VIP, but was out of town for the April 1st rival. Also I’m not signed up for Forza RC (but guess I should).

For the Ford, I did import and tweak the OEM black w/ orange stripe and blue w/ white stripe colors from FH3 if anyone wants to use them.

Just logged onto FM7 now, and got the Torana Forza Edition and the Falcon GT F 351 as well, on top of the Monte Carlo Forza Edition and the Hyundai drivers suit i received Monday. I would like to know as well what the 2 cars were for.

Ahh, classic Turn 10 communication excellence.

This is why we can’t keep giving them a free pass to treat us however they want.

Because they will treat us however they want and we end up with situations like this.

Nothing will change until they feel some proper heat.

2 Likes