Corvette v 911: Old Foes ... (ENDED)*** see"Eggs vs Arrows"

Here’s a semi-historic, restomod matchup featuring traditional rivals Porsche and Corvette. You may choose your weapon: either the 1967 Corvette or the 1973 911 Carrera RS, Upgrade your car to S Class. Race on the Hockenheimring. As usual, the target times are somewhat leisurely. Post your best lap and replay for either car (or both, if you prefer). This time there is a single prize, which goes to the best time among all participants. The competition closes on June 24. I will have the final results posted within 2-3 days. Soon after that, the winner will receive a Shelby Daytona with special livery and build.

Here are my times to use as a guide:
When I used the Corvette: 1:55.288
When I used the Porsche: 1:55.376

These shouldn’t be hard for everyone to beat. Remember, you’re going up against some drivers who are a whole lot better than I am, and the prize goes to the best lap overall.

Hi TOrque, I’m in
Time to get this one started
I took the 911 to set my first shot - Laptime : 1:44.005 on lap 9 - replay up

so long

Nice work. If you got those Yokohamas replaced you’d probably take another second or two off.
=^))
Thanks for joining in.
Look forward to seeing more pix of your liveries (and more replays of your driving)

My times;
Corvette - 1:52:070

Porsche - 1:53:337

Replays on sf.

Great fun, :+1:

Corvette vs 911 - Corvette

Corvette vs 911 - Porsche

Chose the Porsche on this one - 1:49.286 - new PB

aa

aa

aa

aa

Tried both cars
67 Vette 1:48.225 - lap 5
73 911 - 1:46.650 - lap 3
A pb with the Porsche
Replays on the storefront

I hope Titus doesn’t change his tyres, he’s way to fast already lol

Took a while but finally i found a new tire sponsor
Conti - german brand :wink:
and i made a new tune, the old one did not work with these contis
improved laptime . 1:43.595 on lap 2

Congrats on a fine showing. This is the winning time, and I will be sending out the commemorative Shelby Daytona today.