"Copy" and "Paste" Functions Not Working in Forza 7 - Using Controller on Xbox One

Is anyone else having this issue?

While applying decals to cars, the “copy” (left thumbstick + X button) and “paste” (left thumstick + Y button) functions don’t seem to be working. The individual buttons and sticks do work (i.e., when I depress the left thumbstick, the options for “copy” and “paste” show in the menu below for the X and Y buttons), but when you then press the X or Y button to copy or paste, nothing happens. If not depressing the left thumbstick, then the X and Y buttons work with respect to performing their standard “cut” and “insert” functions, but not for the secondary functions when the left thumbstick is depressed.

This doesn’t appear to be a controller issue (all buttons and sticks and the controller itself seem to be working fine), so I am wondering if it is a bug. I noticed this about a week ago and hoped that the latest update would fix it, but that doesn’t appear to have happened.

Is anyone else having this issue? It would be nice to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks!

It’s a known issue - been various posts about it in the painters section. Not sure how high up the fix list it is but they are aware.

You can just use cut and then paste twice as a work around - provides the same function as long as you remember to paste twice then manipulate the second copy.

OK, thanks for letting me know that at least they know about it. Appreciate that.

Yes, I’ve been doing a double-paste (insert) as a work-around for the time being. It’s a bit of a pain, but at least you can still get some stuff done.

Thanks again!